What's new

Saad Rafique slams Altaf over mourning call; terms Qadri as agent

Can you believe how illogical you are? @Shabaz Sharif help me here. Someone is asking me if I made a video of myself donating money to mosque.
exactly my point .. u expect me to bring the recording of a meeting took place btw rana sana with the police .. how can someone have a video proof of that ?? we know zardari did corruption but can it be proved NO... if someone from that meeting will come and say that government was on board, eery other member will dey it .. it will not be proved then... every anchor, even the most anti PAt anchors are saying this on TV ...

i just read a few links from ur post will reply in detail

just need to tell u few things ... u said Military ALWAYS needs backing. Remember MQM? Remember 2001 parliament?
when did mqm help them get into martial law, in 1999 there was no support.. when martial law was imposed many people join .. 2/3 of PMLN joined PLMQ... they were not with army before martial law ...all the minister and PLMQ member ( almost 80 % of them are back in PMLN) so if they want to impose .. so if martial was was imposed tomorrow they will come back, then there is always mqm, My point is it doesnt matter if any party is with u or not but how the people react to that situation .. the people stood there saw nawaz sharif kicked out of country ... if they would have reacted against the government, then people like u would have said , its the protesters fault why would they challenged the goverment

BTW ill answer all ur post one by one, once im done with the job.. but i have ask something .. do u support lal masjid operation that Musharraf did?? ur party including ur leadership has blamed musharraf for it ....

exactly my point .. u expect me to bring the recording of a meeting took place btw rana sana with the police .. how can someone have a video proof of that ?? we know zardari did corruption but can it be proved NO... if someone from that meeting will come and say that government was on board, eery other member will dey it .. it will not be proved then... every anchor, even the most anti PAt anchors are saying this on TV ...

just need to tell u few things ... u said Military ALWAYS needs backing. Remember MQM? Remember 2001 parliament?
when did mqm help them get into martial law, in 1999 there was no support.. when martial law was imposed many people join .. 2/3 of PMLN joined PLMQ... they were not with army before martial law ...all the minister and PLMQ member ( almost 80 % of them are back in PMLN) so if they want to impose .. so if martial was was imposed tomorrow they will come back, then there is always mqm, My point is it doesnt matter if any party is with u or not but how the people react to that situation .. the people stood there saw nawaz sharif kicked out of country ... if they would have reacted against the government, then people like u would have said , its the protesters fault why would they challenged the goverment

BTW ill answer all ur post one by one, once im done with the job.. but i have ask something .. do u support lal masjid operation that Musharraf did?? ur party including ur leadership has blamed musharraf for it ....

I'll reply all together then. Yes i supported lal masjid operation. Who's my party? I voted no one.

1102277130-1.gif

TuQ is likely supported by some outside forces. He tried to bring in army just before elections last time. He wants to do it again.

Lets face it, in 2-3 years, load shedding will be almost gone. Big projects in Punjab will be completed. Baloch missing person will have nearly ended. Terrorism from fata would've been flushed out nearly.

If this all happens, as planned by PMLn, PTI can't win back even KPK. Sadly, Imran has vowed to stay for another term before stepping down from chairman ship. Since he can't be PM in next election, he's trying to call for midterm elections.

And pathetic people agree with him. No one wants midterm elections from Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan. Smallest province of Pakistan wants midterm elections. Believe me, if midterm elections are called, PMLn will only gain more power as Sindhis and Karachittie vote PMLn next time.

Baloch missing person will have nearly ended. Terrorism from fata would've been flushed out nearly.
Something which couldn't happen in three decades isn't gonna happen in next 3-5 years either.

Rana sanaullah is sacked. But of course, you want the whole gov't to be sacked. This is not possible, my friend.

Musharaf term was validated by PMLq and MQM or whatever. This why the court can't try him for breaking constitution. If the parliament did not support him, he could not be president, as the court had only allowed him to be executive until 2001. So yes, coups need mandate.
Also when PMLn gov't was removed, most PMLn members didn't say much, as they understood what Nawaz did was wrong.
My point is, you need people in order to have a coup.

Something which couldn't happen in three decades isn't gonna happen in next 3-5 years either.
They're inacting laws, which weren't there before. Plus army controlled majority of politcs in past 3 decades (Zia in 80s, PPP and PMLn backed by army in 90s and mush in 2000s).

Now the gov't is taking more in charge. Gov't has no intention to have missing person. All they care about is money. The military cares about the nationalist in Balochistan.

Of course what I say may not come true. I'm not fortune teller. But the signs shown by gov't is much much better than previous regimes.

And I gave different examples, load shedding, projects etc. If all these are solved to an "extent," PMLn will be in power again. Load shedding being a major one. Perhaps Nawaz wants Shahbaz to be next PM and himself being the CM. Dynastic politics :(

Rana sanaullah is sacked. But of course, you want the whole gov't to be sacked. This is not possible, my friend.

Musharaf term was validated by PMLq and MQM or whatever. This why the court can't try him for breaking constitution. If the parliament did not support him, he could not be president, as the court had only allowed him to be executive until 2001. So yes, coups need mandate.
Also when PMLn gov't was removed, most PMLn members didn't say much, as they understood what Nawaz did was wrong.
My point is, you need people in order to have a coup.

:(

i know u will not my report credible... now let me tell u what happeded ...im telling you with all honesty that i got it from very sernior police offical,,,
The government wanted to sort of qadir, they told rana sana to handle the situation when put pressure on the Qadiri supporters...

so rana sana took 3 meetings ... the thing was that the when you call for meeting it had a subject, on each conference letter the subject that this coference is for xyz ( i mean to say that it was wrongly put so offical record is left, moreover they werent allowed to record or take notes, mobiles were takenbefore meeting) .. In the last meeting rana sana demanded that go remove the barriers, put pressure on them, Few officers spoke against it ...But rana insisted to appointment his orders). the information was leaked.. it was decided if the resist and they were expecting it ... so they will use more force an try to show that media that PAT workers broke cars and damage shops... later they can use this pretext of arrest when Qadair reach Pakistan

Soon the news reached to PAT that police is coming ... so all PAT officials came .. when police came , they asked for the orders to remove barriers, police didnt show, they insisted we have court orders so u cant remove it ..when news was spread by media that police is at PAT office ... then PAT started coming there.. that is why police have to retreive so many times .. the more trooops came the more supporters got there... they know that police is teaching up a lesson as it was leaked to them.. so they started reacting .. TuQ said to him that u have to resist

rest u know by media...

not in the after math, SS tried to solved the issue, meeting was called (which is reported on media) the dicided that few officers will be fired... not thats what happened , they said then we well tell in inquiry that we wer just following orders... now due to that , SS was again in trouble..

So as the issue has become too big there ask for resignation of RANA sana.. ( which i was insisting in last 2 days is the real puppet master of this incident and u kept blaming PAT workers)

Now u r right i dnt want that Rana Sana is just send on holidays for few month is justice ... I WANT TO MAKE U VERY CLEAR. I DONT WANT FEDARAL GOVERNMENT TO GO .. BUT provenance resign , specially the SS as he didnt stopped the police for 12 hours .. so he is equally responsible ... the must not only go, but fair trail should be done about their involvement ....

SO in my opinion SS should go , Any other member ( HAMZA shahbaz) can be be new CM.... They should be trialed for it , RANA should not only resign but PMLN should disassociate with him....

lets agree to disagree on last part and not start a debate on it ...

Last edited:
Subha Petrol Bomb le kar pohanch jana.....:)

Back
Top Bottom