What's new

SA vs India

After the puthetic performance in Austrailia the Pakistani members got something to cheer.

What if Pakistani team couldn't bring joy for you. There is always a pleasure in Indian under performance.

GB

:woot: :smitten:

Thank you India :victory:

I must say it was an awe inspiring performance from Dale Steyn. Too bad it came against us. But wow. This is one of the best fast bowling performances I have seen of late. He was right on the money throughout and the ball with which he got Tendulkar was a gem. I did not feel that bad. Well done Dale Steyn. You truly are the no-1 fast bowler in the world atm. These are the kind of performances that will keep test cricket alive.

India should stop playing in Nagpur....... it always had a miserable time there in nagpur...... last time we played against India Afridi made century in 45 balls (if i am not wrong)

^^^But the ground is good. I haven't seen lush green grounds in Sub Continent..

^^^But the ground is good. I haven't seen lush green grounds in South Continent..

yesterday Dhoni was saying its a dead track........ there is no life in the pitch

India should stop playing in Nagpur....... it always had a miserable time there in nagpur...... last time we played against India Afridi made century in 45 balls (if i am not wrong)

That was the old ground.

This is the new ground in Jamtha.

First ever match on this ground was India v/s Austrailia test in 2008 which India won.

http://www.cricinfo.com/india/engine/match/345672.html

Then there was an ODI against Aussia in their recent 2009 tour which we won again.

2nd ODI: India v Australia at Nagpur, Oct 28, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Then a T20 against Lanka which we lost.

http://www.cricinfo.com/india/engine/match/430884.html

Then an ODI against Lanka which we lost again

2nd ODI: India v Sri Lanka at Nagpur, Dec 18, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Now the SA test ongoing. This ground is quite good and one of the best today in India.

Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium | India | Cricket Grounds | Cricinfo.com

Conclusion

This ground has produced results weather its Test,ODI or T20.

GB

That was Kanpur, not Nagpur--

5th ODI: India v Pakistan at Kanpur, Apr 15, 2005 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

This new ground in Nagpur is one of the best grounds in India and has world class facilities---

2b00046748d636eb26e0ff48c60aba13.jpg

a73b3c832376affdc6899ea49bf2794d.jpg

7a002533a9a5a17085b1c182463fafd5.jpg

32a93f49f6975fb27f41a3c8327ea4ee.jpg

First, India should learn a lesson from Pakistan and that is how to bring raw talent into test side (not how to lose from a winning pos). Three new batsmen!

Second, Sehwag need to see a psychiatrist for his 2nd inning blues.

If I will say more than people will say I am taking advantage of the situation :lol: and it is also possible that India may actually pull a stunner.

First, India should learn a lesson from Pakistan and that is how to bring raw talent into test side (not how to lose from a winning pos). Three new batsmen!

Second, Sehwag need to see a psychiatrist for his 2nd inning blues.

If I will say more than people will say I am taking advantage of the situation :lol: and it is also possible that India may actually pull a stunner.

There were only 2 who made debut.

Badrinath and Saha.

Vijay came as replacement to Dravid who is injured.

Badri came as a replacement to Yuvraj.

Rohit Sharma was called as a replacement to Laxman, but Sharma himself got injured minutes before match was to start, hence no option but to induct Saha.

This is not something India did intentionaly.

4 players were down with injuries with no option but to induct 2 new comers all together.

Badri made a 56 in the first innings the second highest by an Indian in that innings.

GB

what a performance by South Africa so far. In first innings they were 6/2 and bounced back with double ton for Hashim Amla and ever Green Kallis made 150+

In India's inning India were 221/4 at Tea and 233 all out all thanks to the deadly bowling by Dale Steyn.

India broke our record today i think........ 6 wickets down in just 12 runs :lol::lol::lol:

no austr holds that record 331/3 to 350 all out - at sydney in 76 - s/nawaz took 9 wickets -

this dale steyn is a deadly bowler!

no austr holds that record 331/3 to 350 all out - at sydney in 76 - s/nawaz took 9 wickets -

is that the same match where Safraz Nawaz took last 7 wickets by conceding 3 runs only??? (my dad told me about this match when i was a child)

westindies bowling ki yaad aagyi -seeing SA bowling(best bowling attack in world at presnt and then second will be tieup B/W pak and eng)

There were only 2 who made debut.

Badrinath and Saha.

Vijay came as replacement to Dravid who is injured.

Badri came as a replacement to Yuvraj.

Rohit Sharma was called as a replacement to Laxman, but Sharma himself got injured minutes before match was to start, hence no option but to induct Saha.

This is not something India did intentionaly.

4 players were down with injuries with no option but to induct 2 new comers all together.

Badri made a 56 in the first innings the second highest by an Indian in that innings.

GB

I think Kaif, Waseem or someone with similar experience could have done better. All three have played less cricket than Kaif and Waseem and it wasn't their technique but pressure which cost them their wickets.

Back
Top Bottom