What's new

S Korea asks Pakistan to play role in restraining Pyongyang

Pakistan should stay out of this, it should make better relations with Southians, S.Korea is a developed country which can offer lot to Pakistan in economic and development support, Northians already isolated and a weak country, kim jong will soon collapse.

^^ Shall we not apply same philosophy, in case of isolated Iran?

I'm Curious, How can Pakistan restrain NK when big brother China could not?.

^^ Shall we not apply same philosophy, in case of isolated Iran?

Iran and north Korea are two completely different cases! Iran despite sanctions is doing well and they are our neighbors with oil and gas resources something kim jong un can only dream about. Iran is developing and has the engineering capabilities in military development and civilian projects as well, what are north Koreans giving us? Where as iran is offering us gas via IP pipeline and a 500 million dollar loan as well as engineering capability to build the pipeline in our country! Not only that but the trade with iran is lot more than north Korea which is none I think! we would be stupid to apply same your so called philosophy to Iran!

I already bought Samsung tv and phone to show my support for SK, what else they want? Fine, I'll buy Hyundai as my next car..

I still see SK on map and NK no where near matching SK in military/ economy, people need to stop making fuss over nothing and improve S3, it keeps frikin crashing! :hitwall:

North Korea has launched a satellite so they have a viable delivery system and with the latest test they now have a better tested nuke to go with it so yeah they have the ability to make you run for cover and make you crap your pants.
You watch your border with Mexico; the cartel just might get their hand on nukes before you are able to ignite sectarian war in Pakistan

Big whoop. Yeah North Korean getting a missile that can reach the mainland US is still years away even if they manage to make one our Aegis based defense can get that plus we would simply obliterate them off the face of the earth. have you forgotten about our forces deployed in Japan and South Korea? btw the japs don't care about our troops if that crazy kim chi stuffed keeps launching missiles and testing nukes they'll want our help.

I believe S.Korea is looking for moral backing from countries that have any contact with the North and hopes these countries can help by closing their diplomatic-doors as well...

No-one is expected to be able to do anything significant here; even Chinese efforts have been fruitless to a large extent.

----------------------------

What interests of Pakistan were served, when we passed nukes to iran?

Here is the PM of Pakistan admitting it.

She's not admitting anything at all. She's just mentioning AQ Khan's alleged involvement in the context of NRO.
Another tale-twisting from hyper-active media.

Back
Top Bottom