What's new

Rustom-1 to don the role of short-range UAV; Rustom-H project is officially

Your country is the biggest failure on earth.So stop spitting crap every where and buzz off joker!!

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Dont be mad on me , its nothing to do with your abilities of being joker...

2nd blood

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Dont be mad on me , its nothing to do with your abilities of being joker...

2nd blood

Bro dont mind me taking a sip off, but have you ever wondered why you have to eat your bread upon others tax money? Get an answer and you would know you are no where near the iron ages even today. Bother have atleast a steel industry (a basic metal in defense industry) competent enough with the worlds top 50 to talk about your top notch products if have any. until then kindly STFU and watch Big dad's play..

Bro dont mind me taking a sip off, but have you ever wondered why you have to eat your bread upon others tax money? Get an answer and you would know you are no where near the iron ages even today. Bother have atleast a steel industry (a basic metal in defense industry) competent enough with the worlds top 50 to talk about your top notch products if have any. until then kindly STFU and watch Big dad's play..

lol
3rd blood

Guys,what will be the range of Rustom H??Heard it will have endurance of 36 hours.So will it come with satcom links??

we call people like you as chu.....iya

Forget that poor fellow bro,you will not see him here again.Lets discuss about the topic.So anyone knows about the projected range of Rustom H????
REGARDS....

dont_feed_the_troll_RE_Ask_a_Dawn-s288x288-104455-580.jpg

Else it is you who are going to be banned!

Forget that poor fellow bro,you will not see him here again.Lets discuss about the topic.So anyone knows about the projected range of Rustom H????
REGARDS....

Ya, they have said that it would endurance of GH ( around 30 hours ). But I'm not sure about the satcom links, but UAV of it's stature should definitely hav em.

Back
Top Bottom