What's new

Russians are working on Otokar Cobra technologies

Reading this thread keeps reminding me of the Russo-Ottoman wars between 1820 & 1877 and how Russia time and again proved its superiority.

My Turkish friends keep forgetting that the land mass of Turkey cant sustain a war with a giant like Russia. Also all the fleet they talk about here, is imported. Even if Turkey does manufacture all the weapons, a sustained attack will primarily focus on the facilities that build those weapons.

When Russia was invaded by Germany, German technology was the envy of the world, it still is. But what Russia could do and did was move all its manufacturing facilities deep into Russian territory. Despite crude and inferior technology, Russia was able to turn the tables and in fact invade half of Europe.

While Tatars were still strong, and Ottomans were at their peak, Russian states would have been destroyed completely if wanted, if we had a time machine we could warn them about that :D

Even Hollywood respects Russian Military Power. :coffee:

Yes indeed. :enjoy:

Hannibal-Lecter-face-mask.jpg

Everybody stop replying ignored member. I can't see his messages and can see only your replies, so it looks a bit weird for me. :)

Reading this thread keeps reminding me of the Russo-Ottoman wars between 1820 & 1877 and how Russia time and again proved its superiority.

My Turkish friends keep forgetting that the land mass of Turkey cant sustain a war with a giant like Russia. Also all the fleet they talk about here, is imported. Even if Turkey does manufacture all the weapons, a sustained attack will primarily focus on the facilities that build those weapons.

When Russia was invaded by Germany, German technology was the envy of the world, it still is. But what Russia could do and did was move all its manufacturing facilities deep into Russian territory. Despite crude and inferior technology, Russia was able to turn the tables and in fact invade half of Europe.
Dude, German Forces was just 40 km from Moscow. They lost the war because of the cold, Russians were lucky. But it is not the same now. RUssia earns 60$ of their revenue from exporting gas and oil(and the rest probably from arm sales). all of their scientist flied abroad and not any good university to build new ones. it sounds childish but this is the reality. I am from Azerbaijan and speak Russian. I know what they got

Back
Top Bottom