What's new

Russian Warships to Patrol Syrian Coast

''Yes, let them decide, but does it have to be so bloody and brutal? ''
They have a choice of solving their problems by peace or war. Its upto syrians, not USA or else.

28114219.jpg

Syria is being destroyed from the inside out rather than outside in. The Russians have not stopped that with this development.

does not change what I said and as such not relevant to what I said

What are you waiting for then? Another Libya?

all in good time

What are you waiting for then? Another Libya?

Regardless of any personal opinion of the perceived source(s), the fomentation is entirely internal.

stop[ dribbling your American propaganda here

Yes, let them decide, but does it have to be so bloody and brutal? (Please note that I am not blaming any one side for the bloodshed.)

I blame those that encourage people to rise against the state knowing there will be strife

You watch too much CNN and Al Jazeera. Reality is different, wake up, good morning.

you missed biggest daddy liar Fox news and now let us have an example and a laugh at Fox sister station Sky News aka as Sky lies

George Galloway Savages SKY NEWS! - YouTube

I blame those that encourage people to rise against the state knowing there will be strife...........

People rise up against the state only when it fails to meet their needs, and there is no other mechanism for change available to them.

Thus, what the the social indicators of development for the Syrian people, and how long has the Assad family ruled Syria?

People rise up against the state only when it fails to meet their needs, and there is no other mechanism for change available to them.

Thus, what the the social indicators of development for the Syrian people, and how long has the Assad family ruled Syria?

save your American propaganda for yourself. America just takes advantage and lights a match to petrol to more Muslim killing

save your American propaganda for yourself. America just takes advantage and lights a match to petrol to more Muslim killing

What has USA got to do with the heavy-handed rule of the Assad family for the last half a century? That is the root cause, not what anybody else is doing.

What has USA got to do with the heavy-handed rule of the Assad family for the last half a century? That is the root cause, not what anybody else is doing.

They could have become "friends" of Syria 5 years ago, but no now cos they want to weaken Syrian regime ally of Iran.

They could have become "friends" of Syria 5 years ago, but no now cos they want to weaken Syrian regime ally of Iran.

So you are implying that Syria is being "punished" now to put pressure on Iran? How does that work in your opinion? Please explain.

Back
Top Bottom