What's new

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

as for Korea, here you go alawi butcher supporter take a look at this. our soldiers was atleast brave enough to kill soldiers and not civilians...

The Turks in the Korean War

Turkish Brigade

some quotes from newspapers, Military/diplomatic personel and magazines from the world about our sacrifices in the Korean war...

Echoes of the Kunuri Battle

"4500 soldiers in the middle of the firing line have known how to create miracle. The sacrifices of the Turks will eternally remain in our minds." - Washington Tribune

"The courageous battles of the Turkish Brigade have created a favorable effect on the whole United Nations Forces." - Time

"The surprise of the Korean battles were not the Chinese but the Turks. It is impossible at this moment to find a word to describe the heroism which the Turks have shown in the battles." - Abent Post

"The Turks have shown in Kunuri a heroism worthy of their glorious history. The Turks have gained the admiration of the whole world through their glorious fighting in the battles." - Figaro

"The Turks who have been known throughout history by their courage and decency, have proved that they have kept these characteristics, in the war which the United Nations undertook in Korea." - Burner - U.S. Congressman

"There is no one left who does not know that the Turks, our valuable allies, are hard warriors and that they have accomplished very great feats at the front." - Claude Pepper, U.S. Senator

"I now understand that the vote I gave in favor of assistance to Turkey was the most fitting vote I gave in my life. Courage, bravery and heroism are the greatest virtues which will sooner or later conquer. In this matter, I know no nation superior to the Turks." - Rose - U.S. Senator

"While the Turks were for a long time fighting against the enemy and dying, the British and Americans were withdrawing. The Turks, who were out of ammunition, affixed their bayonets and attacked the enemy and there ensued a terrible hand to hand combat. The Turks succeeded in withdrawing by continuous combat and by carrying their injured comrades on their backs. They paraded at Pyongyang with their heads held high." - G.G. Martin - British Lieutenant General

"The Turkish forces have shown success above that expected in the battles they gave in Korea." - General Collings - Commander US Army

"We owe the escape of thousands of United Nations troops out of a certain encirclement to the heroism of the Turkish soldiers. The Turkish soldiers in Korea have added a new and unforgettable page of honor to the customs and legends of heroism of the Turkish nation." - Emanuel Shinwell - U.K. Minister of Defense

"The heroic soldiers of a heroic nation, you have saved the Eighth Army and the IX'th Army Crops from encirclement and the 2nd Division from destruction. I came here today to thank you on behalf of the United Nations Army." - General Walton H. Walker, Commander, Eighth Army

"The Turks are the hero of heroes. There is no impossibility for the Turkish Brigade." - General Douglas MacArthur - United Nations Forces Commander in Chief

sory man if this is your last hope we are not poor iranian soilders killed by Sadam

sory to disappoint you but since we are a nato country we are a bit prepared for NBC :lol:

Syria never supported Iraq's war with Iran it was the Gulf Arabs and other syria and libya only two, the last hope is damage turkey and pile the bodies of dead turks and islamists. yes very mighty turkey needs Europe and USA to fight syria wow man thats what I call real bravery.

Ok lets suppose if Turkey attacks Syria, then who will support Turkey...Israel, NATO. And then its easier to understand that what type of government will be installed there.

Assalam alaikum

So brother u suggest let bashar kill his ppl ( besides these r not his ppl coz he is killing ppl of different sect while protecting his sec ) and we sit don't do anything?

TARIQ

Hold your horses ottoman boy,:lol: Assad has chemical weapons not mention several hundred Scud B, C, and D missiles, and a thousands of SS-21 missiles to delver them.

Ottoman boy?! So you being Armenian is supporting Syria because of Turkey being involved? Our Pakistani Tariq bin Ziyad here smells a chance for Sunni (fundamentalist) Muslims to come to power instead of 'kafir' Assad? And our SyrianChristian is rooting for Assad because he is (rightly) afraid that the removal of Assad will cause a repeat for Christians like in Iraq (post Saddam). I am not sure what's in for the Turks here? May be genuine concerns for civilians? May be a stronger 'voice' in the NATO?

This is one mighty mix we have here.

What are you trying to say from posting that picture of the Soviet moon lunar rover?:laugh: What, that your an idiot is that it.:lol:

no as you know you are an idiot! i understand you its not easy for you to forget your ownage!:wave:

no as you know you are an idiot! i understand you its not easy for you to forget your ownage!:wave:

this is expected from Turks they joke about war and love genocide they are far more blood thirsty then anyone else Cyprus, Armenia, Greece, Kurds far more brutal then even saddam.

Syria never supported Iraq's war with Iran it was the Gulf Arabs and other syria and libya only two, the last hope is damage turkey and pile the bodies of dead turks and islamists. yes very mighty turkey needs Europe and USA to fight syria wow man thats what I call real bravery.

so you didnt get what it means to be prepared to NBC right??? :lol: you are realy a funny dude!

you really are stupid, i feel sory for you alawis if every one of you thinks like this... seriously you look at your army as the most brave and nationalistic army ever. all that for a man that kills his own population and keeps on lying about peace and cease fire...

sory man if this is your last hope we are not poor iranian soilders killed by Sadam

sory to disappoint you but since we are a nato country we are a bit prepared for NBC :lol:

once more it is proved that you have no idea about war!!

Sorry to disappoint you but unless Turkish solidiers go into battle wearing full hazmat suits your claim is busted. Moreover, an average person in an average hazmat suit lasts only about 10 minutes due to the body overheating, and gas masks, if you even have enough, do not protect against all chemical weapons.

Ottoman boy?! So you being Armenian is supporting Syria because of Turkey being involved? Our Pakistani Tariq bin Ziyad here smells a chance for Sunni (fundamentalist) Muslims to come to power instead of 'kafir' Assad? And our SyrianChristian is rooting for Assad because he is (rightly) afraid that the removal of Assad will cause a repeat for Christians like in Iraq (post Saddam). I am not sure what's in for the Turks here? May be genuine concerns for civilians? May be a stronger 'voice' in the NATO?

Tariq Bin Ziyad is a wahabi he wishes Syria become a failed state like Iraq or a Crazy religious state where you get shot for blasphemy were hindus are gunned down and minorites are killed, no reason why an armenian shouldn't support us we have armenian christians and armenians muslims here in syria that would fight turkey if they attacked us.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

you really are stupid, i feel sory for you alawis if every one of you thinks like this... seriously you look at your army as the most brave and nationalistic army ever. all that for a man that kills his own population and keeps on lying about peace and cease fire...

Yeah a stupid turk calling someone stupid, you think NATO attacking syria is brave ? you fail again now.

Why is syria so important to a pakistani ? May I ask ?

Well shaam is a blessed land and its ppl and i have many syrian friend that i love them and care about them

Friend for sure if this regime goes out and if there is any free will electing key official positions will be held by sunnies coz they r more then 75 Percent. if that guys practicing muslim it is very good if it is not i still will be happy as long as it doesnot oppress any person or sect in syria

Don't know about fundamentalist or their definition

TARIQ

Sorry to disappoint you but unless Turkish solidiers go into battle wearing full hazmat suits your claim is busted. Moreover, an average person in an average hazmat suit lasts only about 10 minutes due to the body overheating, and gas masks, if you even have enough, do not protect against all chemical weapons.

If saddam had his WMD you can be assured he would have used them, we on the other hand do and will use them as a last resort. Turkey is no USA and cannot beat us so easily like Iraq.

Yeah a stupid turk calling someone stupid, you think NATO attacking syria is brave ? you fail again now.

i atleast dont support slaughters of a family against his own population...

what has that family given to the Syrian people, not counting the alawis? just massacres and lost lands...

Well shaam is a blessed land and its ppl and i have many syrian friend that i love them and care about them

QUOTE=Meengla;2308745]Ottoman boy?! So you being Armenian is supporting Syria because of Turkey being involved? Our Pakistani Tariq bin Ziyad here smells a chance for Sunni (fundamentalist) Muslims to come to power instead of 'kafir' Assad? And our SyrianChristian is rooting for Assad because he is (rightly) afraid that the removal of Assad will cause a repeat for Christians like in Iraq (post Saddam). I am not sure what's in for the Turks here? May be genuine concerns for civilians? May be a stronger 'voice' in the NATO?

you believe in the fantasy of a Muslim ummah hahah I hate to break it to you but it doesn't exist. after Iraq's war with iran the Gulf arabs abandoned saddam kuwait a muslim country over produced oil saddam was left out, Kuwait throw out palestinians ( Muslims) Jordan and several other muslim arab countries kicked them out to, hehe if you think a few syrians care about pakistan you might be deluded muslim brother countries like SA and UAE funded radicalism in your country and Afghanistan a muslim brother loves India more then you either you can keep believing in the Muslim Ummah fanasty seeing how Muslims are killing each other here.

Back
Top Bottom