What's new

Russia wants Nawaz to attend SCO summit

Both China and Russia have endorsed the full membership of India and Pakistan

Read the article properly :D

This week, General Kayani visited Tajikstan, General Waynne visited China, and Diplomats visited Russia. Now that the SCO members have invited Mr Sharif, it looks like there has been progress.

If Pakistan gets in first then India's chances would be at risk. Why ? Well its because voting has to be unanimous... :D

This week, General Kayani visited Tajikstan, General Waynne visited China, and Diplomats visited Russia. Now that the SCO members have invited Mr Sharif, it looks like there has been progress.

If Pakistan gets in first then India's chances would be at risk. Why ? Well its because voting has to be unanimous... :D

Considering that they would both be granted membership simultaneously, you would be wrong. That's assuming India even wants to join, considering that it's moving towards the US.

Anyways, this new announcement pretty much confirms that Pakistan is to get full SCO membership this year...unless they're completely trolling Pakistan.

I think both India and Pakistan will join at the same time.

I think both India and Pakistan will join at the same time.

I beg to differ, USA is in a league of its own and no country can provide the same benefits strategically or economically. A good relationship with Russia will be extremely beneficial but not as a replacement of USA.

yeah you can't get loans but investment for russia and they will never replace you or stop providing you things on your demand……:omghaha:

Good to know that China as also endorsed our membership to the SCO :cheers:
Russian support was always there but Chinese were also needed
So now can we join SCO or we should stick to NAM

Did Putin invite Manmohan to attend SCO?? ohh i guess noo he didnt!! :tdown:

Well let's first see if NS accepts the invitation. I personally think he won't attend the meeting due to the influence the saudis Have over him

Back
Top Bottom