What's new

Russia, Vietnam to Jointly Manufacture Anti-Ship Missiles

It's depend on Russia's decision , bro. so far ,Russia only have a plan to open Sukhoi maintenance center in Vietnam
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-s-army-turn-into-regular-elite-force-10.html

so maybe we need more time to have joint venture in manufacturing aircraft with Russia :D:D

Mig-35 seems to be the best option for Vietnam, its cheaper than Su-30MK2, and more capable in A2A because of its AESA radar, should come at around $50 million a piece.

120216872.jpg

Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-35_MAKS'2007_Pichugin.jpg

And maintaining these birds will be cheap.

They can be replaced by su 30 mk2 and FGFA !!
I still feel we should give them access to MKI , as this is the best of the SU 30 families !!

I think it'll be hard to export the MKI because India'll need to coordinate with and get permission from all the foreign suppliers.

He he he. with mig 21, we eliminated B52. Vietnam can produce surprises from the incredible

True?
mig 21 was the best fighter of that time , but the scenario have changed to electronic warfare ....
So they need a better fighter with best electronic warfare suit... :)

Russia and Vietnam are planning to start in 2012 joint production of a modified anti-ship missile, head of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation Mikhail Dmitriyev said on Wednesday.
*“We are planning to build facilities in Vietnam for the production of a version of the Russian Uran [SS-N-25 Switchblade] missile in a project that is similar to joint Russian-Indian production of the BrahMos missile,” Dmitriyev said.
*The Uran subsonic anti-ship missile can be launched from helicopters, surface ships and coastal defense batteries. It has a range of up to 250 kilometers (135 nautical miles) and carries a 145-kilogram high explosive warhead.
*Russian-Indian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace Ltd, set up in 1998, manufactures supersonic cruise missiles based on the Russian-designed NPO Mashinostroyenie 3M55 Yakhont (SS-N-26).
*Sea- and ground-launched versions have been successfully tested and put into service with the Indian Army and Navy.
----------------
Good for Vietnam.. way togo.

Very good news. Thank you!
Wish for cooperation Russia - India - Vietnam more and better development.

I heard that, when Vietnam's President Truong Tan Sang visited to India in October last year, India had agreed to sell BrahMos missile to Vietnam. I hope India will soon transfer it to us.
Together with the Bastion-P systems, if combined with BrahMos missiles, we will completely control all of the Spratly Islands from our mainland.

I heard that, when Vietnam's President Truong Tan Sang visited to India in October last year, India had agreed to sell BrahMos missile to Vietnam. I hope India will soon transfer it to us.
Together with the Bastion-P systems, if combined with BrahMos missiles, we will completely control all of the Spratly Islands from our mainland.

Try getting some S-300 SAM systems, no one will dare entering your airspace.

S300v.jpg

Bdw there's Brahmos Block 2 in development, with speed upto Mach 5-6.

Try getting some S-300 SAM systems, no one will dare entering your airspace.

S300v.jpg

Bdw there's Brahmos Block 2 in development, with speed upto Mach 5-6.

We also have S-300 systems to protect our skies. We also need BrahMos missile with Bastion-P system to protect the Spratly Islands. Currently, our Bastion-P systems are using Yakhont missiles, which missiles we have produced under Russian license...

Your are right about speeding up the production, its better to occupy the market before new potent competitor arrives.

i have a doubt since it joint collaboration between India and Russia .the Russians can sell brahmos to Vietnam since the is no huge requirement in Russia why this has not happened unless there is no production facilities in russia

Yawn..... look at the Vietnamese and the indians jumping up and down like monkeys. :woot:

Russian arms sales to Vietnam and india are nothing new. It's business as usual.

In fact, Russian weapons all have kill-codes that can de-activate the weapon. All Russia needs to do is give China the kill-code and we can de-activate all of Vietnam's weapons. Russia still needs Chinese help to fight back against USA in the Middle East (Syria).

Russia also deliberately takes a long time to deliver the weapons because of Chinese pressure. Look at Vietnam's kilo subs. It's been like 7 years and they still haven't got anything.

dude....i like ur avatar!!:tup:
You like pictures of hurting cows, rama? They are such peaceful animals harming no one and you want to slaughter them? :cry:

Yawn..... look at the Vietnamese and the indians jumping up and down like monkeys.

the Fact the u write Yawn and monkeys in the same sentence ...is reson enough for us to belive tht ur trying really hard to sound calm:rofl:

You like pictures of hurting cows, rama? They are such peaceful animals harming no one and you want to slaughter them?
Try harder:tup:
so far its only putting a smile on our face, seeing u getting ur Kickers all bunched up.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom