What's new

Russia to offer Skat UCAV tech to India?

then i guess we will have to do it alone

because

1)usa has already developed x-47
2)europe has neuron or something
3)only israel is left,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have doubt they can plan something like aura,,,its not easy

if the 3 rd option fails we must not waste time

one thing i am sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just don't let hal develop aura alone

US don't share such techs anyway, but European companies would be available for partnerships. Btw, HAL is teaming up with foreign partners for many things, it's ADA and DRDO which are the main problem. LCA under HAL and developed like with a foreign partner like Dhruv would be ready today.

US don't share such techs anyway, but European companies would be available for partnerships. Btw, HAL is teaming up with foreign partners for many things, it's ADA and DRDO which are the main problem. LCA under HAL and developed like with a foreign partner like Dhruv would be ready today.

its not ada or drdo fault.

its fault of foolish defence minister who has no vision
all this is so so easy ................just take the damn decision,,,,but no!!!
we need a defence minister who is a former serviceman

i doubt the news its idrw..i'll wait for a better source.

its not ada or drdo fault.

its fault of foolish defence minister who has no vision
all this is so so easy ................just take the damn decision,,,,but no!!!
we need a defence minister who is a former serviceman

Not really! It's just our "Indian" attitude to blame government for everything and keep out the scientists and companies from being accountable. Who developed the indigenous radar or engine that are not ready after years? How designed the fighter or other aircrafts with certain problems? Who managed the project in such a silly way? The answer to none of these questions is,the defence minister nor the government, but DRDO and ADA!
Antony is not my favourite either, but the recent steps he took by openly criticising ADA, DRDO and HAL were good steps in the right direction, now he also have to push our forces harder for more efficiency and interoperability. We can't allow the force to do what they want to do for their own sake.

Back
Top Bottom