What's new

Russia to help Pakistan overcome menaces: Habib Ahmad

Seems the post is a lot of BS ... now here are some facts..

These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.
Oh man, you are SO smart. Do me a favor, now take all the religions given in the little analysis of yours, and do regression analysis on it. In other words, see how many other religions each of them killed including Islam. The number is the same if not more, WWI and WWII are just basic examples in the modern history. I could go back to the time of Christ and list that stuff out. That was the world people lived in......
By the way, just to make a point, the stuff you posted majority of it was old school some even centuries ago. I am talking about it RIGHT now, the posts and the videos showed you the conditions today where RSS - Shiv Sena and these hindu terrorists kill Christians and Muslims TODAY. Similarly, Americana and Western women get raped in India and its hits the media. How many thousands of women get raped in India, never gets to the media due to the threats of killings by these macho men terrorists of Shiv Sena, RSS and BJP......the number is COUNTLESS!!! Talk to me about today and in the past century. Anything from the 12th century has no value specially if you want one way analysis. Your analysis have no credibility as that's propaganda, many of the references were from "times of India", go figure.
What other religion or culture takes a young widow and makes them burn and die with their husband's dead body? ONLY in Hinduism and made in India that happens, i.e.
Should I now get into the cast system and tell you how you guys abuse the lower cast ones???
Like i said before, your mentality doesn't tell me you care about humans or others unless they are in your sect of Hinduism and the fact that you keep coming back calling other people all kinds of racists things, is a testimony to that.
GO fix your own house and then preach others. In TODAY's world, your own house is a much bigger problem to your own citizens from minority groups, than it is in ANY other nation.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom