What's new

Russia rejects MiG-29K for Kuznetsov

This is a B.S thread started by someone well known by his anti-Russian threads.

Like I my article I posted above proves that their is nothing wrong with Mig-29K, this is just about price that all.

Why are Chinese members on this forum so anti russia ? Are there some issues between these countries still ?

This article has obviously been proven wrong .

someone can call your article B.S as well, there just different opinions, price is on issue but it also has to do with the fact that maybe the army does not satisfy the overall capacity of Mig-29K

Ohh yea then I challenge someone to call my article, second its Navy not the army, this is a B.S thread nothing more. If we believe this news as truth, then from now on we also believe every single piece of news on China Military Right?

Ohh yea then I challenge someone to call my article, second its Navy not the army, this is a B.S thread nothing more. If we believe this news as truth, then from now on we also believe every single piece of news on China Military Right?

well if any negative news about russian weapon are B.S then you are in no place to argue with anything, since anything confines your knowledge is biased`!

well if any negative news about russian weapon are B.S then you are in no place to argue with anything, since anything confines your knowledge is biased`!

job done he got what he deserve dear he was insulting and trolling since morning .we have to report trolls only .

Israeli Air Force F-16 (Arrow) was crashed in 2003 and all were grounded till further notice.

On 9th June 2011 F-16 of US air force was crashed and all the training flights/sorties were grounded till further notice.

In November 2007 US Airforce grounded F-15's till further notice post crash.

I can go on and on and on.

Mature or not, old or new its a standard practice to ground the fleet till investigation is complete and cause of crash is known.

GB

all the fighters you have listed with even far more quantity in services than Mig-29s but suffered way much less crashes than it (not even talking about percentage wise), and it is proven whether you deny it or not, with all respect to Russian defense industry, its weapon quality is on the way down

all the fighters you have listed with even far more quantity in services than Mig-29s but suffered way much less crashes than it (not even talking about percentage wise), and it is proven whether you deny it or not, with all respect to Russian defense industry, its weapon quality is on the way down

First you decide on what you want to debate so I can debate accordingly.

When I spoke about grounding aircrafts as standard practice after crashes you said MiG-29 is a mature flatform and all that.

Hence I gave you example of some of the old and mature platforms which were also grounded in west.

Now you come up with this?

The matter is very simple.

Su-33 takes $100.

Where as MiG-29K can come up in $60 but RSK MiG is asking $75 instead which Russian Navy don't want to pay.

It has nothing to with anything technical but everything is stuck on commercial.

GB

The Soviet Union exported MiG-29s to several countries. Because 4th-generation fighter jets require the pilots to have extensive training, air-defense infrastructure, and constant maintenance and upgrades, MiG-29s have had mixed operational history with different air forces
wiki

i hope this info will help

Russian jets have giving a bad image because of incompetent Arabs not because their is any thing wrong with. For example Mig-29 in the hands of East german pilots have beaten F-16 , F-15 many times in simulated combat, and USAF pilot have also admitted that Su-30mki is superior to F-16 and F-15.

No matter how you justify Mig-29 will remain outdated in today's era, you can fill it with new avionics essentially its out of the market thing good to sell as refurbished to third world air forces but the complaint follows and this have been going on russian airforce refurbishing and selling its inventory to stackup cash for the air force.

Sorry F-15/F-18 and F-16s will eat it out alive there is no match and german pilots can't be purchased to fly for the other air forces : ) all your information is wrong, it was once a machine of 80s and mid 90s now it is an out going product.

^^ i think mig 35 will live if it gets Zhuk AESA and high quality avionics by israelis. ( as they have experience of upgrading migs due to indian courtesy.)

^^ i think mig 35 will live if it gets Zhuk AESA and high quality avionics by israelis. ( as they have experience of upgrading migs due to indian courtesy.)

Funnily enough, the Indians refused the MiG-35 during the MRCA competition :lol: The reasons were purely technical. Those MiGs can be a logistical nightmare to take care of.

I have read somewhere in this forum that Russia's military industry industry isn't competent enough to provide their own military with modern weapons. Much of the weapons they can produce are a little outdated according to the report.

Russia To Import 'Outdated' Arms: Minister - Defense News

So, MiG-35 with Israeli avionics eh? *surprised*

You did not understand the product is out going despite new technologies introduced by russia, for cost savings SU-35 is the only way forward for russian air force and so for the rest of the air forces.

Contrary to the belief that russian aircraft industry is dieing is untrue by 2017+ SU-35 could become a potential replacement for many of these airforces in small numbers. But then again I hope russian don't start selling off their refurbished su-27s this practice is just not good.

First you decide on what you want to debate so I can debate accordingly.

When I spoke about grounding aircrafts as standard practice after crashes you said MiG-29 is a mature flatform and all that.

Hence I gave you example of some of the old and mature platforms which were also grounded in west.

Now you come up with this?

The matter is very simple.

Su-33 takes $100.

Where as MiG-29K can come up in $60 but RSK MiG is asking $75 instead which Russian Navy don't want to pay.

It has nothing to with anything technical but everything is stuck on commercial.

GB

after 36 posts you still dont know what we are debating at? lol```Mig-29 is inferior to western conter-parts and russia is losing its ground, as simple as that````you believe you can defy this reality?

after 36 posts you still dont know what we are debating at? lol```Mig-29 is inferior to western conter-parts and russia is losing its ground, as simple as that````you believe you can defy this reality?

I know what I am talking. It is you who is twisting the statements.

We are talking about Russia rejects MiG-29K for Kuznetsov which has been proven as wrong.
you believe you can defy this reality?

Look who is talking? A man whose country reverse engineers everything that is Russian.

GB

Mark my word...India will cry on Russia's shoulder for a better version of Su-33 once Chinese J-16 is operational on board of the Varyag. Mig-29k is just to limited as weapons platform and range for patrol coverage. SU-33 is definitely better than Mig-29k for weapons load and range regarless of onboard electronic.

Back
Top Bottom