What's new

Russia planned nuclear attack on China in 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probabaly this is not a proper forum for thsi, but as a polititian, Hitler has been the only one in world history who has not taken a penny as a salary or some kind of reward from his state. From this point only, I would trust his point more than any other polititians.

Hitlet has been mis-quoted mostly. He indeed really had no plan to invade Far East or to conquer the world. You should read more insteead of official version of propagandas.

On Chinese , Hitlet said on the record:

" In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them".

Thank you brother, thank you so much for this useful post. I just bookmarked this page.

Hitler's image has been maligned by the Russians. I don't believe Hitler as a racist person. Had he been so, he would not have supported the Japanese to fight the British in South Asia. Without Japanese help, an indian Subhas Bose would not have been able to build pressure on the British govt in South Asia.

I think, it is time we should research the history of the two world wars differently.

I am very upset that an intelligent person like Mao never realized Russian threats.

I admire Hitler, because he believed in DNA and racial fraternity.

-So did America south who looked down on blacks.

-So did Japan in WWII with their so called Yamato race

-So did british empire mentality

What if you were born to be russian today?

Hitler should be an inspiration for the Asians, who are brothers in DNA, to get united against the Russians.

I don't quite get why

I am very upset that an intelligent person like Mao never realized Russian threats.

Mao realised threat from KMT. That is enough in the 30's to make him undertake long march.

China forge alliances at the time to obtain benefits in pacifying internal struggles first. They don't really have the luxury to think outside their country when it is still weak within.

Mao realised threat from KMT. That is enough in the 30's to make him undertake long march.

China forge alliances at the time to obtain benefits in pacifying internal struggles first. They don't really have the luxury to think outside their country when it is still weak within.

Thats why Japanese were needed to govern the country in that chaotic situation.

For example, if a chaos arises in the Koreas, would not it be better that Chinese govern them rather than Americans who don't belong to the Asian race?

I don't mind even if a Han becomes a Japanese. But I can't imagine a Han speaking Slav Russian language.

Thats why Japanese were needed to govern the country in that chaotic situation.

For example, if a chaos arises in the Koreas, would not it be better that Chinese govern them rather than Americans who don't belong to the Asian race?

If Japanese hadn't entered the fray KMT and CCP would have fought each other out and China would quickly be unified under the remain ruler.

Japanese invasion of China destroyed Jiang's chance at unifying China earlier. They came into the picture at a time when KMT is trying to wipe out other warlords. CCP wasn't even the strongest faction at that time but Jiang deemed it to be the most ideologically dangerous having seen what happened in russia.

You cannot rule over similar but different ethnicity. Cultural difference can sometimes be greater than ethnic difference. You either intermingle or assimilate into the culture you are trying to rule. Like what the monguls and manchus did. This is incompatible with Japanese maintaining their sense of Yamata racial purity while trying to rule over Chinese as a sort of better race. This does not work in the long run everytime.

If Japanese hadn't entered the fray KMT and CCP would have fought each other out and China would quickly be unified under the remain ruler.

Japanese invasion of China destroyed Jiang's chance at unifying China earlier. They came into the picture at a time when KMT is trying to wipe out other warlords. CCP wasn't even the strongest faction at that time but Jiang deemed it to be the most ideologically dangerous having seen what happened in russia.

You cannot rule over similar but different ethnicity. Cultural difference can sometimes be greater than ethnic difference. You either intermingle or assimilate into the culture you are trying to rule. Like what the monguls and manchus did. This is incompatible with Japanese maintaining their sense of Yamata racial purity while trying to rule over Chinese as a sort of better race. This does not work in the long run everytime.

Just read the post of Speeder 2.

Hitler himself wanted to make a bridge between the Hans and Japanese, who are brothers in DNA. Alas, Hitler could not survive.

Culture we create according to our tastes and beliefs, but ethnicity we can't create. The people who lost their lives in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuking were also the children of Mother China, the cradle of Asian civilizations.

I agree, Japanese were stupids who committed blunder after blunder at a time when they could have easily united the Asians.

Jeez, you would rather support an imperialist power that massacred Chinese civilians indiscriminately - Japan, and a fascist nation that tried to exterminate Jews - Germany, over a Proletarian State based on Marxist principles? Some "Communist" you are......

i lost all respect for him after his japan worshipping.

what a joke, to worship a country that killed so many chinese people. lots of people try to act "hard" by worshipping fascists but in the end they're just immature, and people laugh at them.

DNA doesn't mean jack ****. US and Britain have same DNA, why did they hate each other for 50 years? what about france and germany? seriously it means nothing. the present and events leading to the present is all that matters, and the fact is, japan is an enemy state, was an enemy state, and has always been an enemy state since the Ming Dynasty.

One more thing i want to add, we can all agree that China, USA, and USSR had nuclear weapons pointed at each other, we can also agree that all sides were ready to use them, so why all the hate towards Russia? One has to remember the events of 69 was triggered by 300 Chinese soldiers ambushing and killing Soviet boarder guards--that can be considered an act of war, so of course the Soviets considered a nuclear strike, after all China was powerful.

i lost all respect for him after his japan worshipping.

I am not worshiping Japan.

what a joke, to worship a country that killed so many chinese people. lots of people try to act "hard" by worshipping fascists but in the end they're just immature, and people laugh at them.

That was a Japanese blunder and of course crime. I condemn. But they needed to be remembered that they are killing their own brothers in DNA.

DNA doesn't mean jack ****. US and Britain have same DNA, why did they hate each other for 50 years? what about france and germany? seriously it means nothing. the present and events leading to the present is all that matters, and the fact is, japan is an enemy state, was an enemy state, and has always been an enemy state since the Ming Dynasty.

DNA makes a certain type of man, those men make families, families make society, that society makes a distinct culture, that culture makes a distinct civilization.

US and Britain do not hate each other. They cannot. Because they are having the same DNA. But they pretend as if they hate each other sometimes to mislead persons like you.

I am trying ti unite the Asians, and you are doing the opposite. Chinese young generation should take the initiative to convince the Japanese young generation that they belong to the same race, hence same civilization, though cultures are different. Otherwise, there is no hope for Asians' survival in the remote future.

Try to see the future.

<In another thread here on defence.pk somebody posted that Britain had plans for Nuclear attack on China if China reclaimed Hong Kong.Don't remember though that was it a personal opinion of the poster or did he provided some source.>

That was me (read the thread China nuclear warheads should match the US and Russia) and it wasn't a personal opinion. Britain made the statement and the US backed the statement. And who said DNA is not important?

<I agree, Japanese were stupids who committed blunder after blunder at a time when they could have easily united the Asians>

What would be the common ground? Fight the white colonists? The Chinese would never accept Japan as the leader in Asia. They had enough sh*t with the Manchurians they're not going to let another group of foreigners to rule China.

What China (or the ******* Ching Dynasty) should have done at that time was to side with the Japanese during the Russo-Japanese war to regain the Chinese territory back. Once, the Chinese regain the territory back then the Chinese kick the Japanese out.

seriously, your racial theories are totally wrong. humans share 99&#37; of their DNA. in fact a human and a chimp share 97.5% (i think; it's very high at any rate and above 97%).

citizenship is what matters now. if a white russian chinese citizen and an asian japanese citizen fell into the river at once i'd save the chinese citizen.

What would be the common ground? Fight the white colonists?

Of course.

The Chinese would never accept Japan as the leader in Asia. They had enough sh*t with the Manchurians they're not going to let another group of foreigners to rule China.

What China should have done at that time was to side with the Japanese during the Russo-Japanese war to regain the Chinese territory back. Once, the Chinese regain the territory back then the Chinese kick the Japanese out.

Well, the in the present context, only China has the legitimate claim to unite the Asians under one national umbrella. Since, all Asians originated from the Yallu river basin and since Yallu is located in China, for all Asians China should be Mother China and all Asians should embrace Chinese identity, the actual and original identity. All Asian countries should have political affiliations with China. There should be a mutual agreement that if Russia attacks anyone, others would jointly retaliate.

Just imagine if Japan and Koreas merge with China.... how powerful China would become.

seriously, your racial theories are totally wrong. humans share 99% of their DNA. in fact a human and a chimp share 97.5% (i think; it's very high at any rate and above 97%).

citizenship is what matters now. if a white russian chinese citizen and an asian japanese citizen fell into the river at once i'd save the chinese citizen.

Hmmm.... you are a victim of Anglo brainwashing...

The multi-culti nation state theory will make China completely extinct.

what anglo brainwashing? it is YOU that is anglo brainwashed. who lumps all "asians" together besides WHITE americans that can't tell the difference?

what about germany and england, they're both whites why did they fight? what about france and england, why did they fight? etc etc.

DNA makes a certain type of man, those men make families, families make society, that society makes a distinct culture, that culture makes a distinct civilization.

Your DNA and my DNA are almost identical, with that being said your logic regarding DNA is wrong, people that are ethnically Chinese can adopt or assimulate into different cultures--in other words it's not DNA thats responsible for culture. Culture is learned.

US and Britain do not hate each other. They cannot. Because they are having the same DNA. But they pretend as if they hate each other sometimes to mislead persons like you.

Oh they hated each other, so much so that they whent to war.

I am trying ti unite the Asians, and you are doing the opposite. Chinese young generation should take the initiative to convince the Japanese young generation that they belong to the same race, hence same civilization, though cultures are different. Otherwise, there is no hope for Asians' survival in the remote future.
Try to see the future.

What do you mean? There are millions of Asians, the Asian culture, if i can call it that will not die out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom