What's new

Russia offers Pakistan 10 Helicopters to enhance better understanding

i am really feed up from our idiotic minds .russia again and again offer us to make with him defense and other relations and we run to old US junk .are planners of pakistan are really dump idiots? why the hell we never balance it ? the time when russia india vs pak china is over since 10 years now every one is moving to every other side so why the hell we still are same as 80s?

pakistan at least get some more from Russia to balance the equipment in forces we should have more mixed then current equipment .

i am really feed up from our idiotic minds .russia again and again offer us to make with him defense and other relations and we run to old US junk .are planners of pakistan are really dump idiots? why the hell we never balance it ? the time when russia india vs pak china is over since 10 years now every one is moving to every other side so why the hell we still are same as 80s?

pakistan at least get some more from Russia to balance the equipment in forces we should have more mixed then current equipment .

why would Russia endanger its relation with India by selling you advanced weapons...When honestly we are a bigger market plus all these years of defence relationship!!!!

^^ You guys have been using Mi-17 for ages..It will be good decision on behalf of PAF/PA if they decide to buy it.. A wonderful Heli at affordable price...

why would Russia endanger its relation with India by selling you advanced weapons...When honestly we are a bigger market plus all these years of defence relationship!!!!

its nothing to endanger india lolz at this time france USA uk germany swiss sweden are solding weapons to both us .just tell me why they still never lose indian market? first of all we are not hungry of weapons or we are under sanction ? we are free to buy whatever and we buy when we need them and when our economy allow us to buy .these dreams of blocking arm to pakistan is very old and its not working now you know why?........... think again and just please look 10 years of arm purchase of pakistan .

last ten years we purchase arms and planes from all of these nations .
RUSSIA
USA
UK
FRANCE
BRAZIL
CHINA
SWISS
UKRAINE
GERMANY
Belgium
TURKEY
spain indonesia
sweden
italy
Austria

now please go stop them all before you got late for next deals .lolz you guys live in some other world

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

^^ You guys have been using Mi-17 for ages..It will be good decision on behalf of PAF/PA if they decide to buy it.. A wonderful Heli at affordable price...

yep you are right current inventory is 96 or 98 mi-8 mi-17 mi-171v5 so pakistan should look 10-20 more is good option .

"Before USA used us for destroy Rooooossss in Afghanistan!!
Now Russia will use us for destroy America in Afghanistan!! "

It seems like you are very happy with us playing the role of the regional merceneries!!!! We seem to be very comfortable in being used -- your priorities seem to be totally misguided by your zeal to harm those you hate!!! Let us not worry what happens ot us in this zeal to teach everyone a lesson -- Moon Toor Jawab!!!! Good luck!

its nothing to endanger india lolz at this time france USA uk germany swiss sweden are solding weapons to both us .just tell me why they still never lose indian market? first of all we are not hungry of weapons or we are under sanction ? we are free to buy whatever and we buy when we need them and when our economy allow us to buy .these dreams of blocking arm to pakistan is very old and its not working now you know why?........... think again and just please look 10 years of arm purchase of pakistan .

last tem years we buy from
RUSSIA
USA
UK
FRANCE
BRAZIL
CHINA
SWISS
UKRAINE
GERMANY
Belgium
TURKEY
spain indonesia
sweden
italy
Austria

now please go stop them all before you got late for next deals .lolz you guys live in some other world

sir of recently many countries are not willing to sell weapons to pakistan like Poland & France. I am quite sure many other countries will be in the list.
The list will grow coz world perceives pak to be exporter of terror so they feel uncomfortable to sell weapons to you!!!!!
Not telling this to pull you down but telling you about reallity of world's perception on Pak.

Your best bet is CHINA.
All the best with that sir:)

"Before USA used us for destroy Rooooossss in Afghanistan!!
Now Russia will use us for destroy America in Afghanistan!! "

It seems like you are very happy with us playing the role of the regional merceneries!!!! We seem to be very comfortable in being used -- your priorities seem to be totally misguided by your zeal to harm those you hate!!! Let us not worry what happens ot us in this zeal to teach everyone a lesson -- Moon Toor Jawab!!!! Good luck!

In the zeal to teach others lesson has landed you in what you are. It will be better first you clean up internally (extremism and poverty) then go one to take down the world.
or is it that you find your current position to be an ideal one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag-Pins-Russia-Pakistan.jpg

clapping_hands.gif

sir of recently many countries are not willing to sell weapons to pakistan like Poland & France. I am quite sure many other countries will be in the list.
The list will grow coz world perceives pak to be exporter of terror so they feel uncomfortable to sell weapons to you!!!!!
Not telling this to pull you down but telling you about reallity of world's perception on Pak.

Your best bet is CHINA.
The picture is not so black and white.

In some cases, we were not interested. In some, others were not interested.

Also, it does not hurts to improve relationships with other nations. We are not committed to USA only.

Yes, China may become the main exporter of arms to Pakistan. And those will be good enough for our security needs.

We have our share of blunders in foreign policy. However, we played the China card very fine. And it paid off.

Your best bet is CHINA.

there is any request from pakistan which deny by them? france huh you know kickbacks which zardari sarkozi got from agusta deals? its only matter of money which currently not for defense because last ten years pakistan buy it much much .this list or arms ban on pakistan for which reason? are we going to be under sanctions? its only indian phobia man just look at pipe line whats coming on the way to pakistan is enough .lolz may be you don't know but we already gear up domestic production since 30 years and we are doing well but some of items really needed from nations and we got it .pakistan is not north korea or a banned nation or rouge state pakistani forces may be in india symbol of hate but its same force which number-1 contributers in un peace missions which join many international alliances tiem to time and still if you think we will tide up and we are unable to buy without chines arms its same indian minds i can't help .this reallty has another face that MI-17V5 saab-2000awacs il-78 refulers emberior jets mar-1 missiles mrttp are on they way to pakistan .simply tell me why should world deny us when we pay them? or its single door in world for arms?because you guys don't like ? or you think current status of pakistan is forever?i see no any problem in this issue if russia deny mi-17 there is USA if usa deny there is france if france deny eu and if eu deny there is china but simply why should someone deny they don't need money lolz?

The picture is not so black and white.

In some cases, we were not interested. In some, others were not interested.

Also, it does not hurts to improve relationships with other nations. We are not committed to USA only.

Yes, China may become the main exporter of arms to Pakistan. And those will be good enough for our security needs.

We have our share of blunders in foreign policy. However, we played the China card very fine. And it paid off.

Well I can't comment on "not Interested" aspect but there were many rejection for "interested' aspects.

Can you tell me what card did you play fine by using the help of China to seriously undermine India?

It is all about 10 Helicopters for NATO/Afghanistan issue. Not much about increase in defence capability.

India-Russia have JV/Deal worth more than 50 Billion $ till 2032 (Till Date, even if we don't buy or start new JV).

US, France, UK, Europe can sell/Give anything to Pakistan. But Russia and Israel not possible.

Back
Top Bottom