What's new

Russia offers Pakistan 10 Helicopters to enhance better understanding

yeah, i did not see those pics at first.
I saw these MiLs first time back in 1992 floods when the Afghans came in to help with the flood relief effort.
I have seen these pilots are so fearless and so daring that they didn’t care about the treacherous weather conditions while flying in Azad Kashmir.
very smart, shrewd and lively to have a company with. They were mostly flying the old Soviet era copters and everything including the rotors blames will vibrate violently, it was always a flight of faith if not the leap really, but the operation was completed without any incident.

Hi,

The reason is that pakistanis still don't know what and who their nation is----once they become a nation---they won't let it happen.

And you think that nobody knows what nation they belong to? Because one person unaware from it! Applause for you.

Well , I think its a great trust building proposal from Russian Ambassador , 10 Mi17 help with relief efforts and also help to boost our Army's rescue and search mission capabilities

Also not to mention to provide much needed supplies for Troops and Civilians in hard to reach places.

What interests me most is perhaps this deal will give Pakistan Army Taste of some real Russian Hardward

a) Helicopters
b) Missile Defence sheild to protect SCO nations

I see only good coming out of such a wonderful friendship gesture by Russians

Mi-17-V5_.jpg

We did buy these... but also we bought 32 bells for more than 350+ million $ from usa.

Dear,

The Color scheme of PAF copters is based on comoflage usage, i.e. Dirt/Green on Top, Sky-Blue on Bottom. This makes it blend in with ground when flying-low or parked when seen from above, and blend in with sky when flying high when seen from ground.

This comoflage scheme also shows intent of their usage in transport, covert drop, medivac usage rather than weapons delivery platform you have posted a picture of.

Regards,
Sapper

We should welcome greeting hands from Russians.It is just start of new relation that would ultimately turn in to strategic partnership in future.:cool:

Pakistan is not going to J-11 its out of pepers now dear .its strict line for us now jf-17 j-10 j-20 or j-xx thats it .j-11b assembly line is closed and china is working on copy of su-34 now lolz:lol:

May be some day Russians will get so afraid to the Chinese copying that they'll stop making new planes...
Mig 21---Su 27---Su 33---Su 34----many more to come-------:lol:

Well , I think for Pakistan

The Russian - Pakistan engagement in economic & military sector makes complete sense. Because the two nations are close distance wise , and also there is a huge demand for Pakistani products in Russian markets (Fruits and other raw material).

Now , for Pakistan, we do have a need for Helicopters Transport Helicopters , in order to run various search operations and also Mi17 make a good military personnel carrier / supply helicopter.

We have not received any Chinooks from USA , and to meet out needs 10 Mi17 is wonderful start

Perhaps once our military likes the hardware we can perhaps order more of these units or perhaps also consider other hardware from Russia.

After all , being relatively close and have similar stance on world matters it makes complete sense for Pakistan to have better ties with Russia that are based on Respect and Understanding.

Currently Russia is expanding Steele Mills Operational capacity by 150%
and Russia is also importing Oranges from Pakistan which helps promote Pakistani goods in Russian Markets

Back
Top Bottom