What's new

Russia offers Egypt major arms deal

Or we are the idiots that need others for sophisticated weaponry which we cannot build ourselves.

:tup::laughcry:

Blatant way to put it, but , yes. With the exception of Hezbollah, Hamas, PIJ, and as of lately Syrian rebels. 
It's still on the table as far as I'm aware. The Egyptian Armed Forces wants to have greater self reliance and the JF-17 provides that (as well as full ToT and TopT). I believe the Mig-29M2 or the SU-30MK? would be used to replace aging F-16A/B fighters whereas the JF-17 would replace all third gen aircraft.

Do you serve?
Have you lost brethren, a father or a son to war?

I'm guessing the answer is no to both of the above. War is terrible and in no circumstance should it be allowed unless absolutely necessary.

The ignorance and arrogance is astounding.

He wants to kill Arabs for no reason and I'm astounded we still have that mentality in the states, although it has become rare...he still wants to be Israel's slave...what a lapdog.

I hope they do. I don't like giving them our F-16's. Let them go somewhere else.
Like pakistan? 
It's still on the table as far as I'm aware. The Egyptian Armed Forces wants to have greater self reliance and the JF-17 provides that (as well as full ToT and TopT). I believe the Mig-29M2 or the SU-30MK? would be used to replace aging F-16A/B fighters whereas the JF-17 would replace all third gen aircraft.

I would prefer if JF17 goes through and russian jets dont...

Blatant way to put it, but , yes. With the exception of Hezbollah, Hamas, PIJ, and as of lately Syrian rebels. 

He wants to kill Arabs for no reason and I'm astounded we still have that mentality in the states, although it has become rare...he still wants to be Israel's slave...what a lapdog.

The US is not exactly Israel's lapdog, it is more like they use each other. The Jews want to keep an insurance, a place to escape to, just in case there is another Hitler in the US and the US gets a military outpost in the middle of the most energy dense place on earth.

Elaborate, please.

Which SU-30 and which F-15?

Let’s say SU 30 MK and F15 strike eagle, SU 30 having either thrust vectoring or/and those small wings in front makes it more agile.
Though MK is an old version, if someone orders they will most likely announce a new version with their own wanted specifications.

Wiki says it’s the Russian counterpart of the F15, I wonder if SU 30 and SU 35 differ a lot.

Let’s say SU 30 MK and F15 strike eagle, SU 30 having either thrust vectoring or/and those small wings in front makes it more agile.
Though MK is an old version, if someone orders they will most likely announce a new version with their own wanted specifications.

Wiki says it’s the Russian counterpart of the F15, I wonder if SU 30 and SU 35 differ a lot.

If it was in BVR combat I would personally take the F-15E over the SU-30MK, however, in WVR I would take the SU-30MK. The differences between them are small. The SU-35, SU-34, and SU-30 are all developments upon the SU-27 airframe. The differences are the engines, avionics, and electronics plus minor changes to the frame itself and of course ergonomic cockpits similar to that of western fighters.

I wish the U.S. would cut Egypt loose. The best thing for us and Israel is for Egypt to buy inferior Russian (or Chinese) stuff.

Yep, im sure Israelis were also happy how Hezbollah helped them to scrap half a hundred of Merkavas few years ago :lol:

Then if we or Israel does have to bitch-slap them, we'll cut through that crappy Russian gear like a hot knife through butter. As always.

Yep, redneck, you just have to wait some 20-30 years and pray that they will not buy anything more in that period and you will cut through them like you always did :lol: Unfortunately sometimes countries do have something that they bought from Russia just recently and in that case you have to run back to mommy with shitted pants like you did just recently in Syria and like you always did :lol:

The US is not exactly Israel's lapdog, it is more like they use each other. The Jews want to keep an insurance, a place to escape to, just in case there is another Hitler in the US and the US gets a military outpost in the middle of the most energy dense place on earth.

I know I was speaking if the individual.

Or we are the idiots that need others for sophisticated weaponry which we cannot build ourselves.

If it weren't the Russians then it definitely could be the Chinese or the French or maybe the Brits. At the end of the day, weapon-making countries look for partners otherwise the Americans wouldn't have replaced your on-the-wish-list F-15S with an average F-16s because the -audis won't let the US to sell you the ones you want! 
I hope they do. I don't like giving them our F-16's. Let them go somewhere else.

They bought 240 F-16s from the US, and continuing.

If it weren't the Russians then it definitely could be the Chinese or the French or maybe the Brits. At the end of the day, weapon-making countries look for partners otherwise the Americans wouldn't have replaced your on-the-wish-list F-15S with an average F-16s because the -audis won't let the US to sell you the ones you want! 

They bought 240 F-16s from the US, and continuing.

Nah, congress will not pass late version F15s equipped with BVR to a country in the middle east that is not their allie, not Saudi pressure.

Russia is like a wh@re. Whenever we dump our wife (America) we go to Russia, but expect dumping you again anytime. :)

Hahahahaha a worthless desert nation that produces nothing except oil and donkey ****:rofl: and with a GDP that is a hundred times smaller than ours calling us a whore.

Sorry, me taking your insult seriously would be giving you too much credit:coffee:

Blatant way to put it, but , yes. With the exception of Hezbollah, Hamas, PIJ, and as of lately Syrian

What ru talking about, those groups you named build shit, some unguided missiles/rockets, not sophisticated weaponry.

Back
Top Bottom