What's new

Russia May Withdraw Support for Iran over S-300 Lawsuit

I thought Iran had already made an indigenous equivalent to S-300?

Or was it some nonsense propaganda by Iranian generals? :D
Cut the crap please,Iran never claimed it has already built it,they said it's under design and development.

What I find strange here is that Iran does not even need russia for anything, they need us.
Iran is the only "friend" of them who is standing in the way of total engulfment of russian by NATO and Usa bases.
also it is important to note this lawsuit is not only for the s-300, but also for the jet engines and much more things they did not deliver years before that sancions.

I thought Iran had already made an indigenous equivalent to S-300?

Or was it some nonsense propaganda by Iranian generals? :D

This forum is filled with mentally retarded people like you, Iran never said they made anything yet, they said they have made good progress on a Iranian long range air defence system.

Unfortunately with the Russians we are stuck. I do not trust them at all, however we have no other option. Because of threat of war and so on we have to allie ourselves with them. But in the long term when we have secured our safety, our best bet is to form alliances with more trustworthy countries.

Welcome Back. :flame:

Just don't get banned too quickly this time. Atleast survive for a week. :D

Btw, here is the news article claiming Iran made a S-300 equivalent

Iran: We've produced domestic version of S-300 anti-aircraft missiles - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper :coffee:

These were some propaganda made by Israeli morons. always see what our defence minister says.
recently he said we have made good progress in our long range air defence system.
no Iranian in the right mind will re make the s-300, our enemies have seen that system and knows it like that back of theur hands, so an Iranian made long range air defence system is much better.
we should bavar in next 2 years.

Unfortunately with the Russians we are stuck. I do not trust them at all, however we have no other option. Because of threat of war and so on we have to allie ourselves with them. But in the long term when we have secured our safety, our best bet is to form alliances with more trustworthy countries.

First of all no Iranian trusts russian so you are not the only one there. and second lol what do you think russians will do?
russian cannot do ****, only thing they were useful for was their veto power in UNSC but we saw what they did; they places 4th round of sanctions on us.

Russia and Iran arent friends, they just work on principle: enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This lawsuit wont change anything in their relationships dynamics, Russia needs Iran as much as Iran needs Russia. The last thing Putin wants is another pro-US puppet regime and getting surrounded with missiles/shields.

So if Russia is not Iran's Ally and Syria is in chaos. Which countries can rely upon in times of war?

These were some propaganda made by Israeli morons. always see what our defence minister says.
recently he said we have made good progress in our long range air defence system.
no Iranian in the right mind will re make the s-300, our enemies have seen that system and knows it like that back of theur hands, so an Iranian made long range air defence system is much better.
we should bavar in next 2 years.

Haaretz is quoting Press TV, which the national English Language TV from Iran.

So are you saying Press TV is propoganda? :D

So if Russia is not Iran's Ally and Syria is in chaos. Which countries can rely upon in times of war?

We cannot rely on anyone, 8 year war with Iraq taught Iran that. russia just smiles a Iran face, behind the scenes they have no love for Iran and vice versa.

Press TV quotes a commander who itself first initially came out of a Israeli site called "debka". they create BS all the time.

russia is our ally till we don't become as big as him :D weak or strong iran is bad for russia ........

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom