What's new

Russia ‘Flexes Muscles’ in Mediterranean Amid Syrian Crisis

But whatever it may try...the power projection that USSR had in its time, it is not the same with Russia...Rather world repsect China in a more substantial way to fill up the vaccum that was left by USSR...So in Syrian Crisis.....rather than Russia, the move from China will create more influence and impact to achieve and solve the crisis in Syria...

where does russia need china?? China is sourendet by enemies their only ally is north korea and russia is neutral. All other countries hate china and have territorial problems which are supported by the US. They need us more than we need them.

where does russia need china?? China is sourendet by enemies their only ally is north korea and russia is neutral. All other countries hate china and have territorial problems which are supported by the US. They need us more than we need them.

Indian will be the happiest nation if your statement is correct...But i may be wrong...but my limited knowledge, i am feeling that China is overtaking the spot that USSR has left behind in 1980's...Of course future of Russia depends lot of on how Putin is guiding your nation to super power status....

Indian will be the happiest nation if your statement is correct...But i may be wrong...but my limited knowledge, i am feeling that China is overtaking the spot that USSR has left behind in 1980's...Of course future of Russia depends lot of on how Putin is guiding your nation to super power status....

Unfortunately in Russia there are 2 two camps!
1. liberals, Westerners, "Masons", the EU anti-asia.
2. Rusi power S.N.G., friendship with Asia (China, India, Iran, etc.), the Euro-Asian, Pan-Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, anti-West.

is a powerful (invisible) competition and the struggle (between the Russian elite).
depending on what kind of elite wins the battle - this act, a statement of the case, and she makes RF

is a very dangerous fight!
it affects not only the future: Rusi.
but the fate of the North Caucasians, and other peoples of Siberia.
fate S.N.G.
and even the world (Libya, Iraq, betrayed!) (Syria support!) (this is the result of the struggle of elites in Russia!)!

who will win?
1. supporters - the liberals and the West?
2. supporters - Rusi moderate nationalism, Pan-Asia?

I personaly admire Vladimir Putin,he is a leader working for his country.

Back
Top Bottom