What's new

Russia fires ICBM near Ukraine

Following the orders of a not elected and illegal criminal gang in kiev = High Treason!

Janukowitch is still the elected and official president of ukraine! Western propaganda and capitalist smear campaign against Innocent Russia will not change that fact.

I believe this is happening under Erdogan after 2004. Islamism will weaken Turkey in the long run. Secularism was the way to go if they want to be strong.

@Sinan are these photos representing majority ?

Of course not. Even before Erdogan these guys exists in similar ideology. REFAH, FAZİLET, Milli Görüş, etc... all Islamist parties of the past.

Some of these people resents Ataturk, as he killed many mullahs who revolted against state in the earlier days of the republic.

This is going off topic. Turkey is a simple middle east country. Trust me on that.

Back to TOPIC and POWERFULL MOTHER RUSSIA!

Russia Stronk. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
If i were China, i would take Taiwan by surprise now. Andn North korea should also do some nasty stuff against the evil cowboys. The time is perfect!

And you do realize that what you are saying will probably start off WW3....

Putin sure is showing the middle finger to the yanks,,,,,
4e033fc04a986ce9939e3b5760e657a3ca3bbc63e216cfe0fc28c479ed8a1aca.jpg

Last edited:
Some western fanboys here laughing and thinking US and A is invincible. But Today they fvck with the wrong guy. Putin will not chicken out. If this Planet needs a 3rd World War than it will get a 3rd World War.

If they behave like those thugs who have hijacked Kiev, then it is indeed a good opportunity.

But the current Taiwanese government is like Yanukovych, a swinger between China and USA.
Don't you Chinese ever learn from your own history? Such an action will suppress trade, create a recession, and empower the military - moves that ultimately lead to warlordism and the break-up of China.

Hopefully your leaders are wise enough not to be such hot-heads. Someday Taiwan will be willing to peacefully give up its status as a "rogue province". Why shouldn't China continue to be patient and reap the rewards of peace, unity, and commerce?

plz some one tell me.i want to apply in(krl,nescom,NDC)
My Qualifaction are
BS Electrical 2.4/4.00
FSC 71%
matric 62%
can i apply?
my qualification meet the critarea for (krl,nescom,NDC)?
am i elegible for apply?
plz rply

They have strict procedure for selection. Either they ask for cgpa atleast 3.0 or they go for merit test and inteview. Im also EE and know bcz they ddnt even replied for much higher grades :)

Don't you Chinese ever learn from your own history? Such an action will suppress trade, create a recession, and empower the military - moves that ultimately lead to warlordism and the break-up of China.

Hopefully your leaders are wise enough not to be such hot-heads. Someday Taiwan will be willing to peacefully give up its status as a "rogue province". Why shouldn't China continue to be patient and reap the rewards of peace, unity, and commerce?

are you jewish?

There are two possible reasons, Either US is behind all this to come more closer to Russia, or it happens by chance and US is trying to grab the opportunity to get same gains. Either ways, Russia can be hurt, so they are going suicidal by sending troops and open confrontations

Russia Plans 2 More Ballistic Missile Tests in March | Defense | RIA Novosti

ASTANA, March 5 (RIA Novosti) – Russia is planning to carry out two tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles this month in addition to Tuesday’s successful launch, the Kazakh military said.

“On February 19, the Kazakh Defense Ministry received a request [from Russia] for permission to carry out three test launches in March. The request was approved on February 28,” the Central Asian nation’s Defense Ministry said Wednesday.

In line with a 1992 bilateral agreement on the use of test ranges, Russia periodically launches ballistic missiles with dummy warheads from its territory toward simulated targets at the Sary-Shagan range, which Moscow leases in Kazakhstan.

Western Military and Technology is overrated. Russia developed passive radar clouds to detect even 2 billion dollar birds like B2.

USA knows Russian Power very well and Obama sounds like a little child losing his lolypop.

May be..But that wont change the fact that US of A will be the sole super power of the world for at least 50 years more...Not that i like it or not..But thats the fact...Dont you agree?

May be..But that wont change the fact that US of A will be the sole super power of the world for at least 50 years more...Not that i like it or not..But thats the fact...Dont you agree?

No i dont agree. USA has massive inner problems. The white people become a minority and the Blacks, latinos and Asians become more angry every day. They begin to see that there is no equal rights in USA. Only the White people get the good Jobs and profits, mostly jews and europeans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom