What's new

RSS attacked over terrorism

Karthic sir even JuD is involved in charity and that does'nt make them less demonic,

No JuD is just a front of LeT a internationally proscribed terrorist organsation.

RSS doesnt collect money sitting ouside temples to wage holy war against Muslims.

RSS chief doesnt say he will wage holy war against Muslims or Pakistan nor does youths toting AK 47s take part in RSS rallies

So its a bad comparison.

how is it that so many RSS members are being unmasked,is it that the ATS has gone mad? I doubt that

Gaurav three reasons for that :

Congress track record in minority politics and the timing of the revelation after Rahul "pronounced" RSS a terrorist org.

Secondly.Bihar elections and the recent scams uncovered by the Congress

Thirdly the possiblity of some Rogue elements in RSS involved in such acts doesnt make RSS a terrorist organisation ,unless the stated objective of RSS is to kill all Muslims in India,which I think is not the case.

Last edited:
Karthic sir even JuD is involved in charity and that does'nt make them less demonic,how is it that so many RSS members are being unmasked,is it that the ATS has gone mad? I doubt that

JUD is Muslim organization so terrorist fatwa specifically only applies to them.:)

JUD is Muslim organization so terrorist fatwa specifically only applies to them.:)

No JuD is just a front of LeT, a internationally proscribed terrorist organsation.

RSS doesnt collect money sitting ouside temples to wage holy war against Muslims.

RSS chief doesnt say he will wage holy war against Muslims or Pakistan nor does youths toting AK 47s take part in RSS rallies

So its a bad comparison.

Hope you got your answer

Whatever it is,there is something wrong with that organisation,they are always ruled by emotions and not mind,the fact that RSS members are being arrested for malegaon and ajmer blasts can't be overlooked,the involvement(alleged)can't be overlooked,and of course the organisation invited fresh controversy when during its sashtra sammelan a child was gifted with a pistol

Whatever it is,there is something wrong with that organisation,they are always ruled by emotions and not mind,the fact that RSS members are being arrested for malegaon and ajmer blasts can't be overlooked,the involvement(alleged)can't be overlooked,and of course the organisation invited fresh controversy when during its sashtra sammelan a child was gifted with a pistol

what...I dont remember seeing any news on that..Can you please provide some links.??

And none of the allegations have been proved beyond doubt till date.

Whatever it is,there is something wrong with that organisation,they are always ruled by emotions and not mind

How do you know??

the fact that RSS members are being arrested for malegaon and ajmer blasts can't be overlooked,the involvement(alleged)can't be overlooked,and of course the organisation invited fresh controversy when during its sashtra sammelan a child was gifted with a pistol

So, with the so called alleged involvement of Congressmen in 1984 riots, not to mention all the corruption allegations, the Congress party should be the first one to get banned :)

@Areesh: Didn't expect you to.

I believe that the source is credible enough sir

Fine..but dont give the sources to me as credible especially when I could not find one single print media or mainstream English electronic media reporting it.

i hate religious conversion,Christean and islamic organizations with huge funding from europe and middle east lure tribals with cash benefits.

we can already see whats happening in kerela which has huge muslim population

i hate religious conversion,Christean and islamic organizations with huge funding from europe and middle east lure tribals with cash benefits.

we can already see whats happening in kerela which has huge muslim population

Why dont you make same offers to them and stop them from conversions.

and oh BTW it does not give you the license to kill

hi friend,
don't compare taliban with RSS.I had done summer camps of RSS during my childhood days and my views are totally neutral.........
1) voluntary organisation for which nation comes ahead of everything.their prayer is for mother india.
2)motto is to have physical,mental and social development in youth, they teach discipline.
3)they believe in equality of human being irrespective of cast,race,religion and gender.
4)they contribution for this country has no end......... more than the congress.....
(a) they have actively participated in freedom of our country and given great leaders(vd savarkar)
(b) it was the initiative of the RSS that goa got liberated.
(c) in gujrat earthquake RSS volunteer rendered help to the victim before army could reach.
(d) in leh flood its help has been exemplary.

now is it talibanising.... who think that, i say jst go and attend 1nce and if then u will say the same word.yaar go nd hve a look in our country..... it is very easy to sit in a AC room and comment like this.if u wnt to form opinion then go and see the ground reality,do not succumb to propaganda.

now about congress party.
natwar singh
shashi tharoor
maharashtra chief minister.
has been dismissed due to corruption........

2G,Adarsh society,CWG and many more............to come..........this is what congress govt has given us.....misuse of CBI.

we have not occupied any land during 1965 and 1971.
but we have lost *** and vast land in 1948 and 1962.
it was a well known fact that it was incapability of our leaders that we lost *** and land to china

when in 1929 Bose was elected as party president of congress he was forced by one of our grt leader to resign.

Back
Top Bottom