What's new

Rotary peace award for Hasina

Hmmm,will it now appease her dream of noble peace prize?

She deserves Nobel Prize, the greatest woman leader the subcontinent ever produced. It's a pity our Bengalis are stuck with a crazy woman who escaped from Ranchi lunatic asylum.

I agree, she does deserve Nobel-whatever.

Now, only to lobby for it. Only if India would be so kind enough to help in that regard :smitten:

So a peace crown on #LadyHitlar. Really the world is spinning anti-clock wise here.

Hey, if Obama can get it; so can Hasina :meeting:

I just hope that she quits her constant trolling against Dr. Yunus after.

So you want her to get Noble so that she stop harassing Dr. Yunus, what type of logic is that????

BY the way after killing that many people in span of last few months, giving peace prize to Hasina, how does that reflect on Rotary club????? If I recall correctly this is same rotary club played indian national anthem in one of its function in Bangladesh. Now go figure where is the common root of rotary club and Hasina and Awami League.

So you want her to get Noble so that she stop harassing Dr. Yunus, what type of logic is that????

BY the way after killing that many people in span of last few months, giving peace prize to Hasina, how does that reflect on Rotary club????? If I recall correctly this is same rotary club played indian national anthem in one of its function in Bangladesh. Now go figure where is the common root of rotary club and Hasina and Awami League.

I was engaging in political satire actually.

I barely hear of Rotary Club. It is mostly compromise of rich people doing philanthropic work. But still, nothing popular about it in BD. I recall attending one Rotary Club function in Banani. Many of the participants were heavy drinkers.

Hasina can never match the honor and dignity of Dr. Yunus. Not even in a million years.

I was engaging in political satire actually.

I barely hear of Rotary Club. It is mostly compromise of rich people doing philanthropic work. But still, nothing popular about it in BD. I recall attending one Rotary Club function in Banani. Many of the participants were heavy drinkers.

Hasina can never match the honor and dignity of Dr. Yunus. Not even in a million years.

:rofl:dude, rotary club is for poor rich folks who can't get buy a membership into gulshan club but still wants to be 'known' and 'social'. it is mainly organized by semi rich desperate housewives.

:rofl:dude, rotary club is for poor rich folks who can't get buy a membership into gulshan club but still wants to be 'known' and 'social'. it is mainly organized by semi rich desperate housewives.

Well....ain't there other clubs like Uttara Club? Dhaka Club? Ladies Club? :undecided:

What contribution does Rotary have in BD anyway? Or better yet, the world? :what:

Eureka Eureka I was wondering why Rotary awarded her their so called peace prize...Eureka Eureka..she sent so many people to rest in peace..that's why ...eureka eureka!!

Retribution is waiting for #LaHasina, if not, then disaster awaits BD in future.

Back
Top Bottom