I need an essay on topic "Role of Logistics in War on Terror"
covering following outline

What is Logistics

Role of Logistics in past wars

Role of Logistics in War on Terror
Afghanistan
Iraq

Logistics Challenges

All worthy members are requested to contribute.

thanks

Hi Guys and Gals

I need an essay on topic "Role of Logistics in War on Terror"
covering following outline

What is Logistics

Role of Logistics in past wars

Role of Logistics in War on Terror
Afghanistan
Iraq

Logistics Challenges

All worthy members are requested to contribute.

thanks

Just a layman's view on the highlighted one.

If you have followed the details and strategy in Kargil and 71 we faced damage due to lack of sustained supply line again logistics.

Just a layman's view on the highlighted one.

If you have followed the details and strategy in Kargil and 71 we faced damage due to lack of sustained supply line again logistics.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for ur prestigious views regarding my layman's views. It would have been better if u have given us a professional outline of the topic (which seems different as its always easy to criticise others rather than correct them)
Secondly if we have lost any war due to bottom neck in supply line then there must be some problem in our strategy and logistics system but this does not lessen the importance of logistics rather it multiply it. Future belongs to Logistics and wars are won or lost due to logistics.

Hope to get positive feedback from you on the subject.

Just to add to the details provided above also if you research into the history of containers, the concept was implemented by the Us military in WW2 and it has revolutionized the whole maritime trade.
Another example that you can use is that of the incident recently where Pakistan had shut down the border to Afghanistan, and the whole machinery of war was threatened.

Logistics in terms of what ? Your question is too broad, Logistics is a very big subject, what exactly do you want to know ? Logistics in terms of MRO or normal procurement or SCM in general, please be specific.

Dear ,

If you have completed the article / Essay i would really appreciate you to kindly email me the essay and stuff you gathered for it ... i am a new user here and let me tell you i am doing a research work on similar kind of topic so your help will be highly appreciated.

m(***)azmat(at)live(***)com

Many thanks.

Dear ,

If you have completed the article / Essay i would really appreciate you to kindly email me the essay and stuff you gathered for it ... i am a new user here and let me tell you i am doing a research work on similar kind of topic so your help will be highly appreciated.

m(***)azmat(at)live(***)com

Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom