What's new

Roknabadi sees Iran-Saudi breakthrough

Aha. So do you have many classes left in this semester and are you sometimes skipping classes as I do?

Yes, that sounds like a very good idea. I just don't think that I can read today since FC Barcelona went out and I am a bit frustrated and will probably read local media, forums etc. where fans talk about the situation.:rofl:

I mostly skip lectures. I have skipped most of the lectures. They dont give me shit.

I mostly skip lectures. I have skipped most of the lectures. They dont give me shit.

Ok.:) I do that fairly regularly as well but obviously far from always. But indeed you learn more if you study alone or together with others. I often have contact with professors from abroad that I write to or sometimes discuss issues with related to my studies or field work. Yes, I know not many do that but they are better than my professors at the uni. No kidding.:D

How many subjects/exams do you have each semester and how big is the curriculum for reach subject?

Ok.:) I do that fairly regularly as well but obviously far from always. But indeed you learn more if you study alone or together with others. I often have contact with professors from abroad that I write to or sometimes discuss issues with related to my studies or field work. Yes, I know not many do that but they are better than my professors at the uni. No kidding.:D

I always skip lectures. lol

Never will that entity and its regime be trusted by any of the nearly 500 million Arabs if they are not ignorant or naive.

History speaks for itself.
And who care about relation with 230 losers aka arabs there are many countries iran can deal with such as Japan Korea Germany
your place is with Somalia ethopia

And who care about relation with 230 losers aka arabs there are many countries iran can deal with such as Japan Korea Germany
your place is with Somalia ethopia

230?
Ethiopia? Somalia?

You disappoint me Herr Himmler.

Yea nobody care about 230 million arabs or have relation with them

There are nearly 450 million Arabs in the whole world (not only the Arab world) and we are one of the fastest growing groups of people. And that's obviously far from being the reality.

Where you not an half Arab? One day you are an Arab nationalist, the next day an Islamist and now a Neo-Nazi.

The mysterious case of PDF Salman al-Farsi.

Back
Top Bottom