What's new

Roketan Cirit Launchers Installed At Karakols (Outposts)

BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
6TgP2.jpg

.....when Dafuq did this happen?

Great news, we're not used to see that those officials doing their job that fast :)

But what kind of the Outposts ? I hope they're not setting them on Gypsy camp like outposts ?

I got this idea of an shoulder launched model for Cirit missiles to be used as anti-personel precision missiles . Well this isnt exactly should launched but this system will be us usefull to.

Again another thing i suggested earlier was about the need of C-130 type gunships for the landforces.. at the moment both of these things are coming into reality.

Ps: some experts at that time didnt support me when i shared my thoughts regarding these matters however as you can see these thoughts of mine are now becoming a reality..

Only weakness of a standstill platform like this system is enemy forces will firstly try to hit them if spotted beforehand and their exact position unveiled.. Imagine when the outpost surrounded by couple of hundreds of the guerrillas armed with anti-aircraft cannons?

But with a shoulder launced model this wont problem will be solved as it will be moving with the 2 team soldiers operating it from place to place and be fired at enemy positions wherever needed think about it as an missile-sniper to blow away enemy personel to pieces from far distants.. However i dont know if it's technically possible to make such a model.

Maybe Cabatli can give some info about technical part?

Come on guys this launcher not for outpost. its just for test launchs. look at the launcher. worst design ever. manuel controls for worlds first operational 70mm semi guided rocket? think again. :sniper: just ground based test system.

Come on guys this launcher not for outpost. its just for test launchs. look at the launcher. worst design ever. manuel controls for worlds first operational 70mm semi guided rocket? think again. :sniper: just ground based test system.

Who said anything about manual control? If that cirit missile is fired with this soldiers behind it he would have serious injuries. This is probably the second control and it will obviously and Logicly above all have Automatic control....

benim anlamadigim anti tank fuzesi nasil kullanacaz ki , bu birseye kilitlenmesi gerekmezmi?

roket gibi birsey kullansak daha iyi olmazmi ucuz birsey

TR.1 I think you are confusing UMTAS with cirit. UMTAS is an anti-tank MISSILE designed to take on MBT's and as you have mentioned, it can lock-on a tank's infrared signiture.

Cirit is simply a 70'' ROKCET with a semi-active laser guidance, not infrared. Target can be "designated" from many sources and the missile flys towords the laser's reflection. Targets can be designated by ASELFLIR (which I think is installed in these posts) and even from larger binoculars like Aselsan Gozcu.

Reminded me of M202 FLASH :) M202 FLASH - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
600px-CommandoM202Flash-8.jpg

Unfortunately, a soldier-launched variant is not an option. Wait for KMTAS

Now i have a better conlusion about why your posts are so childish and retard.

On topic. Whats the point of installing Cirits on Karakols? Since when does PKK has (beside their donkey convoy) armored vehicles .. ?

Geldt ook voor jou BordoEnes.

Now i have a better conlusion about why your posts are so childish and retard.

On topic. Whats the point of installing Cirits on Karakols? Since when does PKK has (beside their donkey convoy) armored vehicles .. ?

Geldt ook voor jou BordoEnes.

The Roketsan Cirit is a Anti-Personnal/Anti-Vehicle Rockets, Meaning its being used for what it was made for, Got a problem go complain to the Land Forces Command or something...

Back
Top Bottom