What's new

Rohingyas attempting anew for intrusion into Bangladesh

Rohingyas should be given some relief, it can't be easy being stateless.

When Indians living in Burma were kicked out by military junta, India took them in. Many of them were born in Burma and living there for generations.

Why does not BD lobby with China to get Burma to mend their ways, after all BD members love China and China has max influence there. Also OIC can compensate BD for looking after the Rohingyas, after all many Rohingyas claim arab roots, that can be highlighted in the next OIC meeting.

I'd like to highlight India took in 10 million BD refugees in 1971 and nobody compensated us. Even Pakistan took in millions of Afghan refugees during Afghan war, and rich OIC countries did bankroll that. Why is BD so reluctant?

dear illegal immigrant,

May be i belong to backward tribe but I didn't ran away from my country like you who sneaked into a ship and reached Canada. Adakatta.

Do you even see ever Canada in line??? or even have the capability to get Canadian visa!!!All of you illiterate tribals can only live in cave. Thats what at best backward people like you can do.

Sneaked into a ship??? Are you refereeing to the Punjabis those who came here in Canada in ships??

I am sure OIC will have new meeting over these new chilling developments.

In the same way we used to call West ***** - "Punjabis", which is yet a popular trade to "remark"
(abusive) Punjab origin people in India. India is also known for small dik nation by WHO (data can be found in several websites), Cowpiss, In Da *** nation by Pakistanis and for us "Malaun".

Nepalis call you "Nation without pride ". Thank you. I'm not laughing.

English m********, do you speak it?

The main reason between bad blood between the muslims(read rohingyas) and the burmese is the lack of interaction between them. For example, they live in segregated villages, doesnt usually speak to one another, etc. This helped to reinforce stereotypes and propaganda such as rohingyas are illegal immigrants.

We cant do to help the rohingyas much as their government is not helping them out much. IMO, we should get china and usa and sit down together with burma to talk things through.

As i see it bangladesh cant do much to help rohingyas, due to, social, financial, demographic and geographic constrains.

dont get personal and derail thread.
i heard this conflict started when a few muslims molested a local girl.

All of you illiterate tribals can only live in cave. Thats what at best backward people like you can do.

cave or home without roof. Home will be the best place in the world. You immigrant won't understand that who just want to sneak out from your origin country.

Illiterate? My state has more than 10% literacy rate than Your country(origin).

Backward? Average income of of my state is way higher than your country(origin).

Rohingyas should be given some relief, it can't be easy being stateless.

When Indians living in Burma were kicked out by military junta, India took them in. Many of them were born in Burma and living there for generations.

Why does not BD lobby with China to get Burma to mend their ways, after all BD members love China and China has max influence there. Also OIC can compensate BD for looking after the Rohingyas, after all many Rohingyas claim arab roots, that can be highlighted in the next OIC meeting.

I'd like to highlight India took in 10 million BD refugees in 1971 and nobody compensated us. Even Pakistan took in millions of Afghan refugees during Afghan war, and rich OIC countries did bankroll that. Why is BD so reluctant?

I guess its easier to persecute the Buddhist minorities in your own country in return than help the Rohingyas I guess.

Back
Top Bottom