What's new

Rocket's glaring error: China sets space launch to America the Beautiful

We still need to hear a different voice so I am not totally opposed to the JY, but they should try to establish change within the system. If they go outside the system, they should be severely suppressed.

Remember, we are only hearing the Brahmins and English speaking elites of India. India is not a country like China where all citizens have the freedom and ability to use the internet. India's thugocracy keeps most of their population in darkness, as if Dalits had the ability to organize themselves with modern technology, they would be unstoppable.

If the Dalits were allowed to talk, we would know the truth in India. Currently, their thugocracy hides everything behind the saffron curtain, and it is shrouded in the darkness.

What is the use to comment on your bile now. If you come back we will have a chat about the crap that you have commented here. In the meanwhile when it comes to right of the people and farmers, do you know that in India the government cannot be unfair to the farmers and take their land away? Do you know that recently the courts ordered the government to return the farmers land and also pay them millions in compensation? Do the rulers in the king communist party do this?

Look forward to take this discussion on with you. I would like to post some articles verbatim here so that everyone can read. Even if those sites are banned in China by the King communist party.

Sometimes China really do something so embarrassing and stupid such as using an American patriotic song for a national achievement like this.

As an Indian, even I feel ashamed for Chinese people. Luckily in India, if something like this ever happened, we should drag that person out and lynch him on the spot; to make an example to the nation. We were embarrassed enough being ruled by a group of white thugs, but no longer do we accept the inferiority that was placed onto us.

do you feel shame when you speak english which learned as slave? can you speak urgdo?
china is a very forgive country, we will not lynch anyone as these kinds of mistake.

America the Beautiful may be the unofficial anthem in the U.S., in China it's just another nice piece of music. Play it to random members of Chinese public, I doubt even 1 in 10 can tell where it came from. Some Western journalists just need to realized not everyone in the world is obsessed with every little details of their countries.

America the Beautiful may be the unofficial anthem in the U.S., in China it's just another nice piece of music. Play it to random members of Chinese public, I doubt even 1 in 10 can tell where it came from. Some Western journalists just need to realized not everyone in the world is obsessed with every little details of their countries.

Yeah, I would anyway consider it a needless controversy. I think the original idea behind raising this issue was to highlight the copy tendency. But anyway it is a non-issue. Does not really matter.

the pride in themselves no matter the odds is one of the things I admire most about Indians. Even if they are inferior, they will never admit it. Being called inferior doesn't make you inferior, but believing you are inferior does.

Believing you are superior doesn't make you superior either.

Food for thought.

Thank you PRC for recognizing true greatness:

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!

America! America!
God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness.

America! America!
God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law.

O beautiful for heroes prov'd
In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country lov'd,
And mercy more than life.

America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine.

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears.

America! America!
From sea to shining sea.

From Wiki:

The lyrics were written by Katharine Lee Bates and the music composed by church organist and choirmaster Samuel A. Ward.

Bates originally wrote the words as a poem, Pikes Peak, first published in the Fourth of July edition of the church periodical The Congregationalist in 1895. At that time, the poem was titled America for publication.

Ward had originally written the music, Materna, for the 19th century hymn O Mother dear, Jerusalem in 1882. Ward's music combined with the Bates poem was first published in 1910 and titled America the Beautiful.

The song is one of the most beloved and popular of the many American patriotic songs.

Thank you PRC for recognizing one of the greatest songs of mankind!!

Sincerely,

TruthSeeker

Thank you PRC for recognizing true greatness:

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!

America! America!
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness.

America! America!
God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law.

O beautiful for heroes prov'd
In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country lov'd,
And mercy more than life.

America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine.

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears.

America! America!
From sea to shining sea.

From Wiki:

The lyrics were written by Katharine Lee Bates and the music composed by church organist and choirmaster Samuel A. Ward.

Bates originally wrote the words as a poem, Pikes Peak, first published in the Fourth of July edition of the church periodical The Congregationalist in 1895. At that time, the poem was titled America for publication.

Ward had originally written the music, Materna, for the 19th century hymn O Mother dear, Jerusalem in 1882. Ward's music combined with the Bates poem was first published in 1910 and titled America the Beautiful.

The song is one of the most beloved and popular of the many American patriotic songs.

Thank you PRC for recognizing one of the greatest songs of mankind!!

Sincerely,

TruthSeeker

Except you're Indian...

Except you're Indian...

Give it up!! I am an American true and true. Born in Virginia in 1945. There is nothing in my nearly 6000 posts over 3 years that would lead you to any other conclusion. Can you ask any question that only an American would know the answer?

You may have been born in America but you are ethnically an Indian ( first generation American ).

I can tell an American by the text and style and no American has this kind of interest in a PDF website to write almost 6000 posts in just few years. Your obsession is the main proof of your ethnic background , Indian. You would have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull wool over these eyes, Indian.

@Truth Speaker
Don't think you are replying to a native Canadian!!

You may have been born in America but you are ethnically an Indian ( first generation American ).

I can tell an American by the text and style and no American has this kind of interest in a PDF website to write almost 6000 posts. Your obsession is the main proof of your ethnic background , Indian. You would have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull wool over these eyes, Indian.

I am not an ethnic Indian. My mother's side were German immigrants who came to Virginia shortly before the USA Civil War, in the 1850's. In fact my great-great grandfather was imprisoned in Frederickburg, VA for selling supplies to the rebels under the command of John Singleton Moseby, the Grey Ghost. My father's side was from Scotland. His ancestors came to the USA in the late 1800's and settled in Missouri. I am interested in Pakistan because I consider it to be the linchpin of Islamic terrorism. How Pakistan decides to come down on Islamic terrorism, friend or foe, will have the largest consequence for my country. I lived in Oakton, VA in 2001, outside Washington. One of my neighbors was killed at the Pentagon by al Qaeda. I have read 30 or 40 books on the history of the relations between Muslims and the West. I am not an Indian in any way.

Sometimes China really do something so embarrassing and stupid such as using an American patriotic song for a national achievement like this.

As an Indian, even I feel ashamed for Chinese people. Luckily in India, if something like this ever happened, we should drag that person out and lynch him on the spot; to make an example to the nation. We were embarrassed enough being ruled by a group of white thugs, but no longer do we accept the inferiority that was placed onto us.

Bug off you false flag/troll.. What are you running away from? I know it hurts to live in west with your real identity but why online identity?? why do you want to hide yourself behind someone else's face on an online pro forum?

Give it up!! I am an American true and true. Born in Virginia in 1945. There is nothing in my nearly 6000 posts over 3 years that would lead you to any other conclusion. Can you ask any question that only an American would know the answer?

Deja vu just like when you accused Korean of being Prc lol

My dear chinees friends, even though it is a difficult situation, this happens to every country

Once indian news paper published a full page ad regarding some airforce project , but the pictures were of pakistan airforce

like wise also happend in Pakistan newspaper,

It is not a big issue but a bug during a big (great ) achievement

Please congrat the genius people who were able do the space launch

Back
Top Bottom