What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers::cheers:

hows pictures of expressway n motorway off topic??

sir,

this thread is about karachi V/s Delhi roads and the photos ur talking about is mumbai pune expressway.

That's why off topic.

If u want i can post them.

Can iiiiiiiiiiiiiii:devil:

sir,

this thread is about karachi V/s Delhi roads and the photos ur talking about is mumbai pune expressway.

That's why off topic.

If u want i can post them.

Can iiiiiiiiiiiiiii:devil:

Is the government taking any initiative to remove the large amounts of beggars on the streets of India. I have been to many places in the world but in India I had an army of beggars following me around and some of them were so young that I was shocked.

Around Connaught place, mostly at night I was being heckled with my family through each and every street.

Shocking to say the least, next time I will try and look poor so I do not have 10's of children following me every where in India.

Shouldn't New Delhi be compared with Islamabad?

Karachi's road infrastructure has greatly improved over the last 3-4 years during the time of its two previous Nazims.

Side-note, Delhi looks nice, nothing like the polluted city Indian media keeps crying about.

IIRC most public transport runs on CNG instead of petrol in New Delhi. And vehicles older than certain no of years are not permitted to ply on these roads. There was a lot of uproar from bleeding heart liberals in the years during this policy was being implemented, but the govt stood its ground and the results are there for all to see! That helped bring down the pollution levels drastically! I remember the first time I visited ND in 1999, I mistook river Yamuna for a nullah! Things in 2006 were much much better!!

Infrastructure is developed to provide facilities to all,be it poor or rich.
And China and India can be compared because the world see's them as the future global powers.

India can be compared to china because China is a major producer of following:-
Small scale products such as
Toys
clothes
Duplicate mobile phones
Packed Foods

China's emphasis is on small scale products in large quantities ,neglecting quality and my friend you must be knowing how degradable and low graded products china produces
Those are always hated in India.People like products either made in India,Germany,Japan or USA
China stands for low grade products
On the other hand,India's emphasis is on large scale products,not large in quantity but certainly very good in quality
That's why the steel used in making Shard London bridge and Burj al Arab were imported from India and not China.
And China's high quantity and low quality policy would affect it badly in the long run,while India with average quantity and High quality would only accelerate in the future.
Experts predict a doomed future for China also because of it's 1 family 1 child policy.
The same has led to an increased age gap in the chinese population,very less youngsters and increasing number of elderly people
India has 67% of it's population below 36 years of age ( As read on Hindustan Times)
So dear friend,all aspects are to be taken care off for a better future
At present:- No doubt China is ahead of India

Am I listening to Our chance in hosting Olympics or drawbacks of a country who I think has Hosted the best Olympic games.... What ever You say, They are self sufficient and that is wanted, leave that, There Infrastructure planning is way better than Us, I dont say we cannot host Olympics in 2020, But I doubt if we grow at the present ratio, then Iam sorry , Olympics Dream cannot be achieved.... And Its always Easy to Hide Behind some one else's Drawbacks to Make Our Position strong, But sometimes facing the reality will work wonders...

Have you read that

Afzal Motors (Pvt.) Ltd. is the Exclusive Distributor cum Progressive Manufacturer of Daewoo Trucks and Buses in Pakistan under the technical Assistance Agreements with Korean Manufactures (not indian) of Daewoo Trucks and Daewoo Buses. It was the Confidence of Korean manufacture of Daewoo brands of Truck and buses towards Afzal Motors.
:argh::argh::argh:

BTW, may indian contract with Daewoo is similar to that...

1436537268_a3f6fe71f4_o.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Islamabad: Faizabad Interchange:

21.jpg

Note:Some of the pics are not from delhi.

Oh man get some life...
Delhi's present state +10 years? Have you gone nuts???lol

Show some respect, he is your elder and has served your countries armed forced.

Just because you have an education does not qualify you for anything.

I was going through the pictures wondering that how is this possible that this thread is going peacefully and suddenly ishaq khan popped in screwing up everything.

Pakistanis are posting pictures of other cities too, you know y ? because we have other cities which are developed too!!

Now i question you, do you have airports like Lahore, Karachi and coming up Islamabad airport!!! your own ministers say that your Mumbai airport is worse than a local train station. The only mentionable airport in India is delhi's airport. Delhi is developed becuase its the seat of your government, what about the other cities !! Your government is just spending only on capital!!

Or is this all just because of those common wealth games !! Pakistan is how it is in its daily life and delhi is getting ready for common wealth games so just imagine how would be a Pakistani city if Pakistan was to host such an event !!

And even these pictures shows lack of intfrastructure developments.

If you notice all the roads on Pakistan are 3 lane properly divided by dividers and on every road u can change lane. But if you see many road pictures from Dehli show century old Dual carraige way with a Painted line dividing two lanes !!

And many pitcures of Dehli are also rendered, anyone using Photoshop just look at the color depth and curves. And due to that in some pictures its looking better than reality.

Also your hyped up Low Floor Buses !!! Just tell me which aircraft or aerospace tech goes down to make one !!! Whats the difference between an ordinary bus and a bus with a little lowered floor !!! Just a little more head room in standing posture!!

Some body mentioned CNG then let me tell you That Indians mostly put that Blue colored Gas cylinder in their cars to run it on Natural Gas but in Pakistan we have specialized kits in cars for using Compressed Natural Gas.

And many of the roads being more specific a few pictures in the beginning of this thread show that old block type road style where the whole road is a combination of small blocks few meters wide and long which was used somewhere in deep areas of Rawalpindi long back where streets used to made of cement.

Now if you really wanna move ahead of roads in infrastructural developments, then what is the condition of highways that run through India?? We have 3-4 lane highways running across the country and expressways extending upto 6 lanes each side. We have security cameras installed in our metropolitans.

All the new towns and housing societies in Pakistan have underground electricity and they are made just like European countries what is the condition of houses of ordinary public other than handful of millionaires ! Now here is the real point, you wanna talk about the GDP, i want to discuss condition and facilities to general public then what is their financial and physical condition. Leave that.

Lets compare law enforcement, What is the condition of Indian police, what is their pay? what gears they have and which cars they rome around? Do they have any honda civics? Toyota Corolla, Prados? Nissan Patrols?? Do you have even a proper cellular network coverage!! It takes a fortune teller to tell you which is that blessed moment when you are going to call and there will be coverage to recipients cell fone and Lines will be free enough to let the call be made and there will be enough sound quality for the conversation to take place. I have many friends from India and i do have to call them so im one of the victims of that hi-fi service.

Where BSNL says 3G technology!!!, Ab India banay ga lightening fast -with half a decade old technology.
On contrary, Pakistan has the worlds third largest wi-max network. And you will find a good quality service on your cell even if you are buried in the Ground.

It was such a nice thread and some people screwed it all up and made this thread a Garbage with their hate, negative mentality, racist nature and ***** of their minds. Do I need to mention their frustration & Jealousy!!

Show some respect, he is your elder and has served your countries armed forced.

Just because you have an education does not qualify you for anything.

Forgive him sir...... Education gives him license to talk, Iam no one to stop Him, I have already spent my time in the border, But it sure feels bad when some one says like that to you,After sacrificing everything I had....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom