What's new

RIP Jagjit Singh

Woh kaghaz ki Kashti, woh baarish ka paani!

We lost a great voice today!

He was loved by people from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. He really proved that music has no boundaries. What a genious he was. RIP.

Few of his Punjabi songs, I mean few of you might not have listened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jagjit Singh for helping millions make sense of life post breaking up.
RIP Jagjith Singh

Rip the ghazal legend

My all time fav

Rip the legend.......

Rip the ghazal king

He is not the ghazal king! He is one if the ghazal kings. RIP to him, and my condolences to his family. He was one of the legends, and I will miss him dearly. I am a fan.

"Tum Hamare Nahi To Kya Gham Hai...Hum Tumhare To Hai Yeh Kya Kam Hai...Muskura Do Zara Khuda Ke Liye..Sham-e-mhafil Mein Roshni Kam Haai Tum.. Hamare Nahi To Kya Gham Hai.. Hum Tumhare To Hai Yeh Kya Kam Hai.. Ban Gaya Hai Yeh Zindagi Aab To..Tuz Se Badkar Hume Tera Gam Hai Tu"

A thousand words won't bring you back, I know because I've tried; neither will a million tears, I know because I've cried..RIP dear Jagjit Singh

This october is turning to a mourning month for me.. First I lost my inspiration Steve Jobs and now Jagjit ji whose ghazals taught me emotions, love, feelings and god knows what else. I am sad, very sad :(

a tribute to ghazal maesterio Jagjit singh by pakistani media on khari baat lukhman ke saath

a great gesture

May he RIP ... we have lost an icon today , jagjit can never be replaced

Back
Top Bottom