What's new

Rights of minorities: ‘Ahmadis not allowed to do business in Muslim areas’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really so untouchables and other minorities can rise up in India to higher level of government jobs?

Why the surprise. Very common that. Chances of a minority/dalit getting a high government post (once in government service) are probably higher than the average.. Most discrimination happens in the private arena & even there, primarily in rural or more conservative areas. Not in government jobs.

Sometimes i feel angry at Pakistan but the i realise then fault is not with Pakistan the fault is with its ruling elite and the religious right wing. We as a nation have failed to build a common identity as Pakistanis. Today we are divided on ethnic, political and religious lines. The masses are poor and illiterate, they are like sheep and are used to instigating riots against minorities or simply led by trucks into voting for the same people keep ruling Pakistan. We as Pakistanis have to stop this vicious circle and build a common identity as Pakistanis but at the same time celebrate all of our beautiful regional languages, cultures and faiths.

but one thing i fail to understand ..........why so much hatred feeling for ahmadis.......i know majority of Muslim can tolerate Hindu as neighbor but it is really hard for them to accept ahmadis........Indonesia is very tolerant society.....is been 5 year, i haven't seen any clash between Hindu and Muslim .......but here also some case has been observed violence against ahmadis

i know majority of Muslim can tolerate Hindu as neighbor but it is really hard for them to accept ahmadis

This is general misconception, i know very Ahmedis they live a normal life in Pakistan. Exceptions are everywhere in the world.

but one thing i fail to understand ..........why so much hatred feeling for ahmadis.......i know majority of Muslim can tolerate Hindu as neighbor but it is really hard for them to accept ahmadis........Indonesia is very tolerant society.....is been 5 year, i haven't seen any clash between Hindu and Muslim .......but here also some case has been observed violence against ahmadis

There are many factors. One of them is Pakistan is literally a slave to Saudi and American influence. Saudis have been investing heavily in spreading their ideologies in Pakistan. Also i think its a lot do with culturally. Indonesian cultural is genuinely very tolerant. Pakistanis are overtly religious. One of the biggest factors in my opinion is Pakistan have let the extremists sections of our society to grow and even armed them to fight India and Soviet Union. Sooner or later it was going to happen that same thugs with guns will turn on us and their first target are always minorities. Once they're done with minorities they will first hang Imran Khan type hypocrite people. They are Muslim when its in their interest otherwise always acting like wannabe Liberals.

So its not at zero or non existence levels yet here you and your country men are giving us advise and taking shots at pakistan while closing your eyes to same problems faced by your own country men.

Really so untouchables and other minorities can rise up in India to higher level of government jobs?

OFCOURSE THEY CAN !! They are even given reservation at those jobs !! Two or three terms ago even our president was from the lower caste.

The positions are theirs soon as they prove their mettle.

Wow,indians are worried for pakistan's minority but not for minorities in india.

Ahmadi's first stop to call themselves muslim and stop their propaganda on the name of islam.

yahan kisi main itni himat nai k Ahmadiyon k liye stand le sab log molvion se darty hain aur jo ye himat karta hai us k sath wohi hota hai jo Mr.Salman Taseer k saath hua koi un ka numa-e-janazah parhany ko tayar nai tha is sab k baad hum kehty hain k hum muslim hain

Ask the Buddhists, Jains, Parsis etc etc. Do a survey
Wow,indians are worried for pakistan's minority but not for minorities in india.

Ahmadi's first stop to call themselves muslim and stop their propaganda on the name of islam.

What propaganda? We are not the ones doing suicide bombings and then saying look Muslims are doing suicide bombings. Ahmadis stick for Sunnis in the West all the time. In-fact even non Muslims accept that Ahmadis defend Islam in Europe better then main stream Muslims.

So its not at zero or non existence levels yet here you and your country men are giving us advise and taking shots at pakistan while closing your eyes to same problems faced by your own country men.

higher than average..

runa ji,sahi kaha aapne.. we dislike our sikh PM.. :hitwall:

What propaganda? We are not the ones doing suicide bombings and then saying look Muslims are doing suicide bombings. Ahmadis stick for Sunnis in the West all the time. In-fact even non Muslims accept that Ahmadis defend Islam in Europe better then main stream Muslims.

West always supports enemies of Islam not suprising if they like ahmadi's.

Ahmadi's Islam???:astagh:

Why not muslims,sikhs,christians??

We have to do it to show to the world that we care about minorities. Its all acting really. In reality, we kill Christians, Jains, Buddhists and Parsis every day. We have a virtue to kill at least one Muslim during every marriage ceremony in india. That virtue is called Zid-ul-hindu. The reason these details dont come out because we have a strict media control by the government.

Secondly, we are also working on declaring all the Ahmedis as Non Muslims because many of our government officials are great fans of RazPak and Zarvan.

"Hamko ma'aloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin dil ko khush rakhne ko, 'Ghalib' yeh khayaal achcha hai"

we can save it and post it for Indians on dalit discrimination threads, Muslims' discrimination , daily raps in India threads.

:cheesy: why NOT dalit Hindus and Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom