What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordinary American people has one kind of impression about Pakistan and unfortunately he is a prospective business client for him too.

People do all sorts of things to avoid becoming victim of prejudice. Jews were famous for changing their name in the old days. Some still do it; also Iranians and other nationalities. Farah becomes Fred, etc.

Doesn't matter both are animals and are uncivilized just like most people in your country. Dont wanna remind you about what the lions in Pak did when the anti islamic movie came out. Burnt their own jungle and killed thier own lion families.

and nothing is happening in your civilized land? everyone is an angel there? look at your own self before pointing fingers ...No Pakistani likes to call himself Indian...Indian meanz weak dark short and ****** in most of Pakistanis dictionary...telling you a truth :)

and nothing is happening in your civilized land? everyone is an angel there? look at your own self before pointing fingers ...No Pakistani likes to call himself Indian...Indian meanz weak dark short and ****** in most of Pakistanis dictionary...telling you a truth :)

I know it and I accept it. I dont care what you guys think about us. For us you are just pakistanis and nothing else. :). You guys dont even deserve an image in our minds.

Did that Dictionary mentions ho Tall Blonde Blue eyed Sword of Islam Army of 90 thousand surrendered like sheep infront of weak dark short Indians and to say humbly they reshaped your boundaries . :rofl:

I am gonna be frank and say the truth, been in canada for 3 yrs and have not met a single Pakistani who has pretended to be an Indian.They love their nation and proud of it. They get together and talk about their problems and crisis but don't run away from it by calling themselves Indians. I don't understand where all this fake news comes from.

I have frequent discussions with Pakistanis. Most of them hate India to core but also acknowledge the fact the formed as a united muslim nation they have failed. They have martial law thrice and country is in a total crisis. While on the other hand India has had proved on all fronts that it will march ahead with secularism.

Another thing is that 99% Pakistanis turn their faces away and make excuses when asked about returning back to Pakistan in future. While Indians proudly say why not if we get a decent oppourtunity.

You didnt get the point Karan. They will not say that to Indians ... they will say that to westerners. When they meet Indians they will praise India that how much India is developing, how much Indians give value to educating their child etc etc and vice versa. My personal experience in UK and Asean countries.

I know it and I accept it. I dont care what you guys think about us. For us you are just pakistanis and nothing else. :). You guys dont even deserve an image in our minds.

Hum Kaaley hai toh kya hua dilwaley hain

You didnt get the point Karan. They will not say that to Indians ... they will say that to westerners. When they meet Indians they will praise India that how much India is developing, how much Indians give value to educating their child etc etc and vice versa. My personal experience in UK and Asean countries.

Indians will catch them in an Instant so why try :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so, maybe in Uk because there Pakistanis and islam are considered highly racist and extremist. But in North america I don't think Pakistanis need to pretend as Indians. They are doing okay here.

I don't think so, maybe in Uk because there Pakistanis and islam are considered highly racist and extremist. But in North america I don't think Pakistanis need to pretend as Indians. They are doing okay here.

Really? Well I guess compared to the UK there aren't as many pakistanis living in the US. It seems like that incident happened only after the NY bomb scare.

Sir,

Your comments don't deserve to be posted here---they show your ignorance and lack of knowledge about the indians. First of all there is nothing wrong with short and dark---because Allah may have created them in HIS image---but if you are looking at the physical attributes then let me assure you---I know a lots of indians who are tall and handsome and their women as beautiful to complement them.

India is a not a small nation---it is a country of a massive size and there is a wide variety of diversity amongst the different ethnic groups.

Son---as a muslim---you ought to know that Allah does not like arrogant people---Allah does not like people who put other people down just because of their looks---. As a muslim you ought to know that Bilal THE THICK LIPPED negro was extremely dear to Allah and his prophet Mohammad.

Indians are still here propagating make believe stories..

This **** is sad.

You guys need to stop acting so goofy.

Because donkeys are scoring better than lions for the last 65 years:D

For all the manpower your country has, I still think of it as a third world country.

I don't mean to be rude, but really..

Stop serving shitty food on nice plates, if you know what I mean.

For all the manpower your country has, I still think of it as a third world country.

Yes we are a third world country with lots of drawbacks.But sorry to say,that donkey-lion thing was hard to digest.No offence.

Of course it's a third world country. Who the hell said otherwise?

I was born here, but lived in the US for about ten years. Moved back to this third world, because to be frank there's no place like home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom