What's new

Reusable hypersonic BRAHMOS should be developed: Dr. Kalam

Reusable ones technically costs more than disposable ones.
In the case of an AVATAR or Brahmos-II( re-usable) you need to work more on the airframe to give more lifetime than compared to routine 20 min flight.Not only that more metalurgical advances needed for the scramjet combustor to withstand many life cycles than compared to the normal 10 min( max) for fire and forget ones.
And more aerodynamics and airframe requirements put the design and build costs up. we will be looking an AVATAR like at around $ 15-20 million( usable for an average 100 launches).Though its economical if put into mass production and build more than a couple of hundreds.

So 100*$20million=$2 Billion for 10,000 warheads . Now dont argue with me how can one be used for 100 times rapidly. If such a system is developed then care will be taken that it will be used rapidly unlike avatar that takes much preperation for next launch, like wise an ICBM can be launched with in seconds where as PSLV takes months for a launch.

Sorry ,you are mistaken and failed to understand how military strength and strategy works in conjunction. 62 war loss can be attributed to as many things. It lacked leadership, strategic thinking, intelligence and most importantly lacked the much needed guts. If that stupid nehru didnt have took the US words for granted, the skirmish would have got an air support and kicked the arse of enemies.

And regarding the US thing, my words will certainly hurt the feelings on many members here,including those of US sympathisers.
We got independence from the struggle of such stupid fellows. When there was no military power who would have guts to counter china?
Even if u were in place of Nehru with out proper military what would you do? Will u show guts?
By the time we got US support, we lost our territory . Even if US continued the war, the loss at our side would be more and we would had died economically.

So 100*$20million=$2 Billion for 10,000 warheads . Now dont argue with me how can one be used for 100 times rapidly. If such a system is developed then care will be taken that it will be used rapidly unlike avatar that takes much preperation for next launch, like wise an ICBM can be launched with in seconds where as PSLV takes months for a launch.
We got independence from the struggle of such stupid fellows. When there was no military power who would have guts to counter china?
Even if u were in place of Nehru with out proper military what would you do? Will u show guts?
By the time we got US support, we lost our territory . Even if US continued the war, the loss at our side would be more and we would had died economically.

A RLV for rapid use , which means recovery and then launch needs more metalurgical skills( which DRDO is developing now) and also DMRJ( which is in design phase now). This one equipped with DMRJ will take off like a normal a/c and then lands like an ordinary a/c. This is DRDO concept. But ISRO concept will either use the same take-off and landing or rocket assisted take-off and wheeled landing( like space shuttle).
But ISRO itself has two projects. SSTO and TSTO.

Its funny how you get to conclude a 10,000 something warheads like that. It certainly gives someone an impression that you are lacking basic understanding of delivery mechanisms.Certainly we are dropping a cluster bomb using a RLV......lol. Since our RLV has to return to base ,a lot of its payload goes on carrying kerosene or hydrogen.

Regarding the struggle for independence, I have a different perspective.
Hmmmmmm I didnt know that Nehru was a freedom fighter.He was a politician in my view as per what I was taught in schools.
Lol again, dont tell me about the lack of muscle, tell me about lack of strategy and objectives. Accept it that Nehru is a westernophile. He just loves C0ck sucking of west.The cold shoulder by US was the main reason for the defeat in that little skirmish.It could have been excalated by airsupport.But your lovely nehru listened to US generals and CIA words instead of his own generals.
C`mon you dont want me post all about his great past... Do You?
You might be taught with cong approved books in the school.I was taught by a nuetral gov books.

Back
Top Bottom