What's new

Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
But his intentions were not bad... and the map of greater Iran and Iranian tribes was posted by me.. The reason I posted them was because I wanted to make the point that Pakistan has strong "iranic minority" and they don't want to join India or Bangladesh...

Bibi, not only the iranic minoriy dont want to join india, no ethnic group in Pakistan want to join India.

Bibi, not only the iranic minoriy dont want to join india, no ethnic group in Pakistan want to join India.

ofcourse... as a Punjabi I don't want to join India... millions of Punjabis died on both sides of the border... 63 years is like 2 generations and lots have changed by now ...

People will get defensive and resort to sloganeering when on shaky ground.

There's a crisis there, so don't ask those questions ;)

Abi is not a Pakistani and who knows if he is a Bhartiya no one can say anything in the cyber world hence his anti-Pakistan anti-Bangladesh, pro-India question is no more than a rant.

Besides on this rant only Indians can become defensive and throng the thread in massive numbers in hope that they might get Pakistan and BD on the forum if they can not take it by military power.

Lolzz

By looking at the sorry state of loyal Indian Muslims, We Pakistanis would rather opt to die instead of joining a pathetic state with anti-Islam anti-Pakistan mentality.

Abi is not a Pakistani and who knows if he is a Bhartiya no one can say anything in the cyber world hence his anti-Pakistan anti-Bangladesh, pro-India question is no more than a rant.

Besides on this rant only Indians can become defensive and throng the thread in massive numbers in hope that they might get Pakistan and BD on the forum if they can not take it by military power.

Lolzz

By looking at the sorry state of loyal Indian Muslims, We Pakistanis would rather opt to die instead of joining a pathetic state with anti-Islam anti-Pakistan mentality.

You're right my sister. I would rather have Pakistan and my land and my forefathers land in Pakistan be part of Somalia or Sudan than be part of India. I rather call myself Somalian or Sudanese than call myself indian :lol:

You're right my sister. I would rather have Pakistan and my land and my forefathers land in Pakistan be part of Somalia or Sudan than be part of India. I rather call myself Somalian or Sudanese than call myself indian :lol:

:tup: Well said :)

Famous Indian Muslim Actress Shabana Azmi says, Indians politics have been unfair to Indian Muslims... She also says, she was denied a housing in Bombay because she is a Muslim.. and same thing happened with Saif Ali Khan....

Last edited by a moderator:
Most famous Indian Muslim Actor Shahrukh Khan is also not safe is India...

Last edited by a moderator:

Is that why you are nurturing taliban who are killing you :lol::lol::lol:

I think pakistan is a pathetic state where pakistani members don't even feel necessary to even mention that there are hindus, christians, sikhs, shias, ahmadis in pakistan too. Why more shias have died in pakistan in the last one year alone than the gujarat riots, yet pakistani pretend all is well and keep taunting indian muslims even when indian muslims show them their middle finger.

Its a monster, your ideology.

I think pakistan is a pathetic state where pakistani members don't even feel necessary to even mention that there are hindus, christians, sikhs, shias, ahmadis in pakistan too. Why more shias have died in pakistan in the last one year alone than the gujarat riots, yet pakistani pretend all is well and keep taunting indian muslims even when indian muslims show them their middle finger.

Um whats wrong with Pakistani Hindus and Christians and Zoroastrians??

Deepak Parwani is most famous fashion designer of Pakistan and he is a hindu.

Danish Kanera is a Pakistani Hindu Cricket Player...

One of the Supreme Judges of Pakistan Rana Bhagwandas is Hindu...

As far as Pakistani Christians.. there are loads of them as celebrities and in other important positions.. Suneeta Marshal (Pakistani Super Model), Salim Raza, Neelo (Cynthia Alexander), Irene Parveen were all Pakistani Christians..

Bapsi Sidhwa is renowed Pakistani writer and she is Pakistani Zoroastrian... :D:D

Well your thinking does not make Pakistan a Pathetic state. because if our thinking does make another state pathetic than What i think about india......Lets forget it

Um whats wrong with Pakistani Hindus and Christians and Zoroastrians??

Deepak Parwani is a most famous fashion designer of Pakistan and he is a hindu.

Danish Kanera is a Pakistani Hindu Cricket Player...

One of the Supreme Judges of Pakistan Rana Bhagwandas is Hindu...

As far as Pakistani Christians.. there are loads of them as celebrities and in other important positions.. Suneeta Marshal (Pakistani Super Model), Salim Raza, Neelo (Cynthia Alexander), Irene Parveen were all Pakistani Christians..

Bapsi Sidhwa is renowed Pakistani writer and she is Pakistani Zoroastrian... :D:D

I can give a 50 times longer list of indian minority celebrities and you know it.

Pls see my post in cotext of the nonsense being spewed here by some whose heart bleeds for indian minorities but not for the thousands of shias killed in pakistan recently.

Well your thinking does not make Pakistan a Pathetic state. because if our thinking does make another state pathetic than What i think about india......Lets forget it

yaara tell that to your sister who called india names first. See whats wrong with your side too for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom