What's new

Reunification of India and Pakistan only solution to Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was on topic. I proved that Pakistan was always a separate country 7500 years ago, IVC was example that i mentioned.

your post proved nothing how was Pakistan a separare country 7500 yrs ago pls explain it to me? you do know the river Saraswati is mentioned in Rig vedic text?

My post was on topic. I proved that Pakistan was always a separate country 7500 years ago, IVC was example that i mentioned.

congrats...u got the honor of being proven wrong by me....hehehehehe

You didn't. 7500 years ago there was no concept of nation states. Gandhara and other places mentioned in hindu texts are also in India, so do you accept mahabharata as a pakistani text too?

The Saraswati River
In fact, there seems to have been another large river which ran parallel and west of the Indus in the third and fourth millenium BCE. This was the ancient Saraswati-Ghaggar-Hakra River (which some scholars associate with the Saraswati River of the Rg Veda).

Its lost banks are slowly being traced by researchers. Along its now dry bed, archaeologists are discovering a whole new set of ancient towns and cities.

goladhorobangles.jpg

Indus Valley Shell Workshop, Gujarat

You guys prove the writer was correct about indians, i'm making my own history:rofl:. So what can we do about these seals? these are part of IVC too, we agree...what else?

So how was Pakistan a diffrent country to India when my forefathers lived in Sindh? IVS belongs to mankind not just to Pakistan or India it is for everyone.

Dude then why you made Urdu of Uttar Pradesh as national language of Pakistan, why not Punjabi.

exactly...urdu was born in india..and i see vedios where people bashing hindi serials and bollywood for their influence on their language...as if urdu is a pakistani language...

I agree with Justice Katju if not reunification by negotiations then it has to be done by force.

You didn't. 7500 years ago there was no concept of nation states. Gandhara and other places mentioned in hindu texts are also in India, so do you accept mahabharata as a pakistani text too?

It is fun to see indians get uncomfortable & frustrated even when they themselves know that they are claiming someone else's history:rofl: but what can we say when even their country's name is not originated from there like india & hindustan:lol:.

Can we come back to the topic, Sir?

on topic..it is true that both the people have the same genesis..and many in common and both together we would make a great progress ...

It is fun to see indians get uncomfortable & frustrated even when they themselves know that they are claiming someone else's history:rofl: but what can we say when even their country's name is not originated from there like india & hindustan:lol:.

sure u want to start the same topic again....???

I agree with Justice Katju if not reunification by negotiations then it has to be done by force.

Congress agreed for partition for a stronger India, they took a good decision and I don't agree with you. We don't want restive Pakistan in India.

But I see Pakistanis do the same, claiming Delhi sultanate, Mughal Empire, Urdu language particularly when you claim Tipu Sultan or Sirajuddaulah. :lol:

on topic..it is true that both the people have the same genesis..and many in common and both together we would make a great progress ...

sure u again want to start the same topic again....???

Pakistan & india are as different as US & Somalia, in everything from history to genesis, better you learn to live with that & stop dreaming of akhand bharat.

Unfortunately i am forced to agree with him on highlight part.

I agree with an mentally retarded will think him self good n great and remaining all as mentally retarded.. he elected as idiot from our country and you represents from your country...

who what PDI into India....pakistan direct investments .... daily bombing, attacking army bases etc...

Pakistan & india are as different as US & Somalia, in everything from history to genesis, better you learn to live with that & stop dreaming of akhand bharat.

i understand ur affinity with both the countries in ALL the ways...that doesnt make ur claims right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom