What's new

Retrieve Katchatheevu,State tells Centre

i know what ur thinking, all u will do is to give permanent military bases to chinese to contain us and fight alongside them in case of indo-china war,thats all,nothing else we would'nt be surprised.
nothing will happen & u cant do anything except u going to international court of justice.before shooting frm mouth u have to understand if and only if supreme court gives order to goi to reclaim the island it would have to adhere by it or otherwise it would have pass a resolution in the parliament to justify the giving of an indian island to srilanka as a gift (which it did by wrong means)and nullify the supreme court order with total support of parliament members and at the present situation it would be impossible to get any support as every political party is wooing them(tamilian political parties)to form the govt in the centre in the next comming election bcuz they have strong presence in indian politics and before that i have to say that supreme court wont pass any judgement with blink of an eye it will look each possible aspect that is relation between u & us as we have healthy relations except the recent times as we had voted against u and even if u go to icj u will find hard to proove its urs as it well documented that it was given by us to u as a gift by the then govt in wrong way.if ur govt was little sensible this problem would'nt have arised this all thing started after we voted against u had'nt we, there would'nt have any problem and u thought u can intimidate us with ur new found friends which u cant in ur lifetime or in coming centuries .

I don't know why some Indians are always echoing the word "China, China". We Sri Lankans aren't care any India-China war, why do we care what ever thing happened to India or Indians? or any other country?

Indian court matter is India's internal thing,dude.
we don't care it either coz the agreement between two countries. If India try to take our island it does not make any good relationship with SL and also in international arena. According to that situation SL will respond.

Your Indian govt/intelligence is still sleeping China already has its naval base in Katchstheevu so getting back the isle will be an Indian dream .....

welcome in PDF..enjoy your stay and never,I repeat never troll(as it is injurious to your health)..

I don't know why some Indians are always echoing the word "China, China". We Sri Lankans aren't care any India-China war, why do we care what ever thing happened to India or Indians? or any other country?

we don't care it either coz the agreement between two countries. If India try to take our island it does not make any good relationship with SL and also in international arena. According to that situation SL will respond.

we don't have any good relationship dude..and if court says,then Indian govt will be bound to junk the treaty both countries made..that means simple,give back the island..got it??so,don't say,i doesn't matter.

we don't have any good relationship dude..and if court says,then Indian govt will be bound to junk the treaty both countries made..that means simple,give back the island..got it??so,don't say,i doesn't matter.

It's not simple as you think. got it? lol

It's not simple as you think. got it? lol

yes,it is dude..just like "3 bigha Chukti" with Bangladesh..Indian Govt gave Bangladesh his 3 bigha land to setup a corridor..but if we want,we can retract from our treaty and can demand the land we gave away.its simple,as that land belongs to India(even you can't deny the fact) and gave away to SL,whats wrong if we think its suitable for us to get back those islands??it'll dampen the Indo-SL relationship,but who care??atleast it'll save our fishermen from getting killed or arrested.

yes,it is dude..just like "3 bigha Chukti" with Bangladesh..Indian Govt gave Bangladesh his 3 bigha land to setup a corridor..but if we want,we can retract from our treaty and can demand the land we gave away.its simple,as that land belongs to India(even you can't deny the fact) and gave away to SL,whats wrong if we think its suitable for us to get back those islands??it'll dampen the Indo-SL relationship,but who care??atleast it'll save our fishermen from getting killed or arrested.

Kachchathive island isn't a "gifted" thing to SL. It is resolved disputed island.

Your fishermen get arrested coz they are entering to SL waters. Educate Indian fishermen about it, as citizens of India they must follow the rules /agreements which their government signed.

Kachchathive island isn't a "gifted" thing to SL. It is resolved disputed island.

Your fishermen get arrested coz they are entering to SL waters. Educate Indian fishermen about it, as citizens of India they must follow the rules /agreements which their government signed.

lol.."Resolved Dispute"???really???it was given to Sri Lanka with some unfair treaty that didn't even passed both houses..so,whole transfer is illegal all the way..

no need to clarify anything dude,we precisely know what u people mean to say.yes indian court matter is india's internal thing but if it prooved in the court that the then govt gifted u island which belonged to india in wrong way and orders to reclaim it then it wont remain india's internal matter but urs to and all the agreements between the two countries wud be nullified,then in order to not to reclaim the island the govt wud have to pass a resolution in the parliament with the support other parliament members to override the supreme court order but at present its impossible for the govt.stop saying urs island it was ours which was gifted to u by the then corrupt indian govt for there some personal benefit.as for srilankan response u will get benefitting reply,so calm down ur tone.if the situation indeed becomes like this which i know wont,then the only place we can go is and take up the matter is ICJ.then they will decide ,so there are lot of procedure before we can reclaim the island therefore no need to worry there wud be lot of diplomatic channels present it ain't so easy.don't u worry about our international arena repute, worry for urs which is going down the drain. just like u there will be many who wud support us also.i know things won't reach so far all this hooplah will die down and matters will be solved amicably coz india wud not like to strain relation with srilanka and supreme court will look at all the aspects then only it will pass any judgement coz it won't want strain reltionships.i have this bcuz u again and again said indian sc orders means nothing to u and don't think matter as italy's(u should know that u r not even equal to italy, u don't have slightest of power which italy weilds)so u b in ur limit and we in ours and let aside these hot air baloons.

lol.."Resolved Dispute"???really???it was given to Sri Lanka with some unfair treaty that didn't even passed both houses..so,whole transfer is illegal all the way..

You're entirely talking about the internal matter of yours, played by your government.

no need to clarify anything dude,we precisely know what u people mean to say.yes indian court matter is india's internal thing but if it prooved in the court that the then govt gifted u island which belonged to india in wrong way and orders to reclaim it then it wont remain india's internal matter but urs to and all the agreements between the two countries wud be nullified,then in order to not to reclaim the island the govt wud have to pass a resolution in the parliament with the support other parliament members to override the supreme court order but at present its impossible for the govt.stop saying urs island it was ours which was gifted to u by the then corrupt indian govt for there some personal benefit.as for srilankan response u will get benefitting reply,so calm down ur tone.if the situation indeed becomes like this which i know wont,then the only place we can go is and take up the matter is ICJ.then they will decide ,so there are lot of procedure before we can reclaim the island therefore no need to worry there wud be lot of diplomatic channels present it ain't so easy.don't u worry about our international arena repute, worry for urs which is going down the drain. just like u there will be many who wud support us also.i know things won't reach so far all this hooplah will die down and matters will be solved amicably coz india wud not like to strain relation with srilanka and supreme court will look at all the aspects then only it will pass any judgement coz it won't want strain reltionships.i have this bcuz u again and again said indian sc orders means nothing to u and don't think matter as italy's(u should know that u r not even equal to italy, u don't have slightest of power which italy weilds)so u b in ur limit and we in ours and let aside these hot air baloons.

lol thatz what I said to other Indian member too, it is not simple to take the island back. We have signed that with a "government" who represents the legal institution of that country. India has signed with that with the an other country's legal government.

Don't bring that Italy "murder case", it's different incident. It's a murder case happened in Indian waters. It's not an agreement signed by two governments!

http://www.socialstrategy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/who-is-this-guy-b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom