What's new

Resurgence of Terrorists in Karachi

Being from South Punjab, I can assure there is no "Punjabi Taliban". Nobody has seen or heard of this.

However Taliban people comes to villages in Punjab during wheat season. They ask for grains to be donated. They then go and sell it and buy arms.

My Punjab is the only province of Pakistan that is free from terrorists.

Karachiites and rest of Pakistanis should follow Punjab then only they can live peacefully.

:pakistan:
No, isn't southern Punjab where the "punjabi Taliban" reside? Plus rural Punjab has all these issue between different religious groups. The only province which is truly peaceful is Sindh (not counting Karachi). The most you'll have to worry about is robbery or petty stuff like that.

Useless thread to start internal hate/war. there is no use discussing parties and provinces. Are we so stupid not to see what is happening everywhere around us.

No, isn't southern Punjab where the "punjabi Taliban" reside? Plus rural Punjab has all these issue between different religious groups. The only province which is truly peaceful is Sindh (not counting Karachi). The most you'll have to worry about is robbery or petty stuff like that.
Did you not read what I wrote in post # 19, right above yours?

I don't know about Punjabi Taliban but they seem to be living peacefully in Punjab, they haven't caused any problems in Punjab yet. And those bombs in 2009 and 2010 were caused by Afghanis. We caught many of them and kicked them out of Punjab that is why these days we see no bombs in Punjab. Army operations have to happen in other places because a lot of people in other provinces get easily bribed by foreign intelligence agencies to cause terrorism in Pakistan. The Punjabis are Pakistani nationalists and would never work for foreign intelligence agencies that would harm Pakistan in anyway even if they were offered a billion dollars.

if punjabis are pakistani nationalists, then why are saying punjab punjab again and again dear :lol::lol:

punjab is more peaceful than other pakistan: answer is no example,raymond davis/lahore attacks, GHQ attacks, police station attacks etc etc

punjabis are the most nationalists: answer is no, example you, nawaz nanga league which developed punjab only in his time etc

punjabis are not terrorists: noop,many punjabis in the army are being caught using talibans links,hamid mir on record was proved to be working for talibans, most of the banned organisations have deep roots in punjab and most of the madrassahs

punjab is considered more peaceful than balochistan because of obvious reasons, punjab is better than KP because of obvious reasons, punjab is peaceful than sindh i dont agree so, even with a multicultural city like karachi, it is more peaceful than lahore, heck lahore attacks ended all international tours to pakistan

Look at our countrymen, trying to convince one another that their province is least affected by terrorism/violence as compared to other provinces in Pakistan. What's the use of this boasting? :coffee:

Let's not forget to look at Pakistan as a whole in this matter, and if one province, region etc has to endure from these terrorist baboons, then it will affect Pakistan all together in the long run.

Besides, this isn't a competition whether one province is better than the other etc, all the provinces in Pakistan are interlinked and have common grounds whether you accept it or not, it's all part of a greater ideal which is known as Pakistan.

Look at our countrymen, trying to convince one another that their province is least affected by terrorism/violence as compared to other provinces in Pakistan. What's the use of this boasting? :coffee:

Let's not forget to look at Pakistan as a whole in this matter, and if one province, region etc has to endure from these terrorist baboons, then it will affect Pakistan all together in the long run.

Besides, this isn't a competition whether one province is better than the other etc, all the provinces in Pakistan are interlinked and have common grounds whether you accept it or not, it's all part of a greater ideal which is known as Pakistan.

I agree, but I wasn't trying to compete. I am telling the ground reality. Southern Punjab is not what the media makes it out to be at all.

Nice post... It is a very Nice Discussion....

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Look no further for Talk Shows in Pakistan with Express, Sama, Duniya, Geo News Live; Watch Live Pakistan TV Programs only on PakistanShow.com. Gigantic Collection in all politics and Funny Programs like Azizi, Khabarnak, Merey Mutabiq, Aj Kamran Khan Ke Sath, Frontline etc.

Back
Top Bottom