What's new

Research and Analysis Wing [RAW] ...

I again request someone to back this theory of 17 consulates. I have given a link which says this is not the case.
It seems more of a cooked up count.

For all your BS and trolling and for what you are worth, can you post the list of these "17" consulates India has in Afghanistan?

If you are so sure of this number, please do post the list, we all would like to know. Or are you one of those numbskull types who just believe in whatever conspiracy theory of the day that floats around without even verifying facts?

Let me guess, you aint no braniac on a nerd patrol, you believe in whatever your lower gut tells you? Right? We all know what lower gut is filled with.

@gubbi.

let me help you.

13 offices of the construction companies
+
4 embassies
=
17 consultates

107 Indian “Consulates” & RAW Intel Units in Afghanistan spreading terror to Pakistan RUPEE NEWS: Recording History, Narrating Archives, Strategic Intellibrief Analysis: Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??

Why Afghanistan is important to India

India - South Asian Don - Instablogs

1. Indian Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763095560
Fax: 00-873-763095561
2. Indian Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763095871
Fax: 00-873-763095872
3. Indian Consulate in Asadabad, Afghanistan
No information available
4. Indian Consulate in Bamian, Afghanistan
No Information available
5. Indian Consulate in Jalalabad, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763096146
Fax: 00-873-763096147
6. Indian Consulate in Kandhar, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763095996
Fax: 00-873-763095995
7. Indian Embassy in Zareh Sharan, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763005331
Fax: 00-873-763005332
8. Indian Consulate in Gardeyz, Afghanistan
No information available
9. Indian Consulate in Spin Buldak, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763096390
Fax: 00-873-763096404
10. Indian Consulate in Zaranj, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763074231
Fax: --
11. Indian Consulate in Gushgy, Afghanistan
No information available
12. Indian Consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763095597
13. Indian Consulate in Chaghcharan, Afghanistan
No information available

107 Indian “Consulates” & RAW Intel Units in Afghanistan spreading terror to Pakistan RUPEE NEWS: Recording History, Narrating Archives, Strategic Intellibrief Analysis: Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??

Why Afghanistan is important to India

India - South Asian Don - Instablogs

1. Indian Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763095560
Fax: 00-873-763095561
2. Indian Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763095871
Fax: 00-873-763095872
3. Indian Consulate in Asadabad, Afghanistan
No information available
4. Indian Consulate in Bamian, Afghanistan
No Information available
5. Indian Consulate in Jalalabad, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763096146
Fax: 00-873-763096147
6. Indian Consulate in Kandhar, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763095996
Fax: 00-873-763095995
7. Indian Embassy in Zareh Sharan, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763005331
Fax: 00-873-763005332
8. Indian Consulate in Gardeyz, Afghanistan
No information available
9. Indian Consulate in Spin Buldak, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763096390
Fax: 00-873-763096404
10. Indian Consulate in Zaranj, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763074231
11. Indian Consulate in Gushgy, Afghanistan
No information available
12. Indian Consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan
Phone: 00-873-763095597
13. Indian Consulate in Chaghcharan, Afghanistan
No information available

Brilliant bro....you made my day....here is my few lines:

The first link says we have a world record actually. It says we have 107 consulates!!:what:

Second link talks about India's interest in the region and they all look obvious like energy security, economic interests etc. But it says we have only 4 consulates. Perhaps you forgot to read the link you have posted.:hang2:

And best of all, third link is actually a blog!!:rofl:

Now we actually have two links which says India has 1 embassy and 4 consulates in that region. One I have postes and second, thankfully, you have provided. :tongue:

Last edited:
The Original Article referred has added an Update.

Since we are talking about someones openion.. here is the counter openion.

UPDATE: A Washington South Asia expert, among others, wrote to dispute the allegation made by a former U.S. intelligence official cited in the piece that India is aiding the Taliban, although he said such support may be going to other anti-Pakistan insurgent groups. "It doesn't square with my observations/sources, even though lots of Pakistanis will say it is true," one said. "The Indians have - by many accounts - had a longstanding connection with Baluch nationalists/separatists in Pakistan, but these are not Taliban and they aren't active in Afghanistan fighting against US/NATO forces. So yes, India gives Pakistan grief (as Pakistan has in India), but I've seen no evidence that it comes from Pakistani or Afghan Taliban.

"As for the consulates, that's a regular refrain from Pakistani government and military," the expert added, "but there's very little US evidence to support the claims of major Indian activity in these locations, which appear to be minor operations with rather few personnel." The former U.S. intelligence officer who made the allegation said that U.S. policymakers do not require the U.S. government to collect intelligence on the issue.

Source : Can the intel community defuse India-Pakistan tensions? | The Cable
At least this so-called South Asia expert, who is nameless, acknowledges India's involvement in Baluch insurgency, but the fact is that the agent quoted by Laura Rozen knows more about what's going on because he is reported to have served in both India and Pakistan, and has looked into the reports.

Gathering intelligence is not a part time job where the evidence falls into your lap. It has to be actively sought, something that has not been a priority for the West when it comes to Indian interference in its neighborhood.

There is substantial circumstantial evidence, including the suggestions and urgings of former RAW spies, that India has started the covert war after feeling impotent and powerless after Mumbai attacks which it blamed on Pakistan. And the new chief Verma has been given this job as his top priority. The fact that the murder and mayhem dramatically increased in Pakistan after Verma took over is not a co-incidence.

You can read more at Haq's Musings

Brilliant bro....you made my day....here is my few lines:

The first link says we have a world record actually. It says we have 107 consulates!!:what:

Second link talks about India's interest in the region and they all look obvious like energy security, economic interests etc. But it says we have only 4 consulates. Perhaps you forgeot to read the link you have posted.:hang2:

And best of all, third link is actually a blog!!:rofl:

Now we actually have two links which says India has 1 embassy and 4 consulates in that region. One I have postes and second, thankfully, you have provided. :tongue:
The second link is of an indian website so we cant say anything about its "trueness". They write wt they think is right not the one which is right!

1st link is of a Pakistani website and they write more than wt is real! but u know that the same attitude ur posts showed and all other indian members show here, i.e. never listen to truth and stick to ur own mind! dont even turn a ear to wt other person is saying!

i hereby admit that indian members ko koi baat samjhana aisa hai jese "bhains k aagay been bjana"!

The second link is of an indian website so we cant say anything about its "trueness". They write wt they think is right not the one which is right!

1st link is of a Pakistani website and they write more than wt is real! but u know that the same attitude ur posts showed and all other indian members show here, i.e. never listen to truth and stick to ur own mind! dont even turn a ear to wt other person is saying!

i hereby admit that indian members ko koi baat samjhana aisa hai jese "bhains k aagay been bjana"!

I know about the second link. But it was you who posted it.

The first link is not credible for two reasons. One, it is factually incorrect. Even heading shows this. Second, this is not backed up by any Non-Pakistani source. And you yourself said they are not having "real" information.

I know about the second link. But it was you who posted it.

The first link is not credible for two reasons. One, it is factually incorrect. Even heading shows this. Second, this is not backed up by any Non-Pakistani source. And you yourself said they are not having "real" information.
all is doubtful! however, ur attitude tell us something and 2ndly there are 17 or consulates, India is, no doubt on that, running camps to train terrorists in afghanistan to play in pakistan!

Here's what Christine Fair of Rand Corporation thinks about Indian involvement in destabilizing Pakistan via its growing presence and influence in Afghanistan:

"Having visited the Indian mission in Zahedan, Iran, I can assure you they are not issuing visas as the main activity! Moreover, India has run operations from its mission in Mazar (through which it supported the Northern Alliance) and is likely doing so from the other consulates it has reopened in Jalalabad and Qandahar along the border. Indian officials have told me privately that they are pumping money into Baluchistan. Kabul has encouraged India to engage in provocative activities such as using the Border Roads Organization to build sensitive parts of the Ring Road and use the Indo-Tibetan police force for security. It is also building schools on a sensitive part of the border in Kunar--across from Bajaur. Kabul's motivations for encouraging these activities are as obvious as India's interest in engaging in them."

Haq's Musings: Taliban or RAW-liban?

and most amazingly, India don't have 17 consulates in a huge county like China! thats funny!

I guess china doesnt require reconstruction efforts as in afghanistan, and india is a major player in afghan reconstruciton, and requires these consulates to co-ordinate those actitivities.

all is doubtful! however, ur attitude tell us something and 2ndly there are 17 or consulates, India is, no doubt on that, running camps to train terrorists in afghanistan to play in pakistan!

Terrorsim is not indias state policy, and india have condemend terrrosim in all forms whether it is directed to pak or india. Thats the difference between our two countries.

Terrorsim is not indias state policy, and india have condemend terrrosim in all forms whether it is directed to pak or india. Thats the difference between our two countries.

Terorism is a policy not leagally owned by any state. You are 100 % right bcoz India always condemn terrorism by saying Pakistan is involved in it. :blah::blah::blah::blah:
Safeguard one's country prestige is one's right but please talk on real facts. When these Indians stop double crossing??????????:tdown::tdown:

afriend: "Terrorsim is not indias state policy, and india have condemend terrrosim in all forms whether it is directed to pak or india. Thats the difference between our two countries."

Yes, but covert war in Pakistan is a form of terrorism that India's intelligence agencies are engaging in. The new RAW chief KC Verma's main task is to conduct covert war in Pakistan as "pay back" for Mumbai which India blames on Pakistan.

Haq's Musings: Taliban or RAW-liban?

Haq's Musings: India's Covert War in Pakistan

I guess china doesnt require reconstruction efforts as in afghanistan, and india is a major player in afghan reconstruciton, and requires these consulates to co-ordinate those actitivities.
lol... again u open closed chapter! wt kinda reconstruction work is going on there by the help of 17 consulates?

lol... again u open closed chapter! wt kinda reconstruction work is going on there by the help of 17 consulates?

Here is a link to the list of Indian Consultates across Afghanistan..

Indian Embassies Abroad,Indian Consulates Abroad,Embassies of India,Indian Consulates in Foreign,Indian Embassies in Foreign

Please tell me if you are able to locate 17 Addresses in Afghanistan.

Alternatively: you can select Pakistan to find out the exact t location of Indian Consulate in Pakistan as well.

Here is a link to the list of Indian Consultates across Afghanistan..

Indian Embassies Abroad,Indian Consulates Abroad,Embassies of India,Indian Consulates in Foreign,Indian Embassies in Foreign

Please tell me if you are able to locate 17 Addresses in Afghanistan.

Alternatively: you can select Pakistan to find out the exact t location of Indian Consulate in Pakistan as well.
Thats the point, i posted a list of 13 consulates, of which 5's information is unavailable. rest 8 have telephone numbers or fax also! I recommend u to visit Afghanistan and talk to the people and u will easily locate the rest!

Thats the point, i posted a list of 13 consulates, of which 5's information is unavailable. rest 8 have telephone numbers or fax also! I recommend u to visit Afghanistan and talk to the people and u will easily locate the rest!

Well to make your life simpler. I picked up my Phone and called all this numbers.

And Guess What I only got response from 5 Legitimate numbers the rest the numbers simply don't exist.

Try them..........and International call form Pakistan would be less expensive then that from India.

Back
Top Bottom