What's new

Research and Analysis Wing [RAW]the regional destabilizer, RAW operations i

dont you think fame is bad thing for a secret service organization?

i am not saying that thing in the sense that RAW agents should be seen as some kind of a celebrities , i mean almost every american knows about CIA , so do the pakistani's with ISI , but how many indians do know about RAW , especially our young generation.

lolzzz RAW is hardly any powerful organisation neither does it enjoy any fame like ISI does in pakistan , many of my friends mistake this one to the WWE RAW.

i thought the same before i started visiting this site :lol:

WWE%20Raw%20is%20War.jpg

i am not saying that thing in the sense that RAW agents should be seen as some kind of a celebrities , i mean almost every american knows about CIA , so do the pakistani's with ISI , but how many indians do know about RAW , especially our young generation.

I think thats one of the successes of RAW is that its anonymous and never tries to attract attention to themselves. As for publicity CIA is world famous, but not many knows about NSA eventhough NSA is twice the size of CIA.

It is better the way it is..there is shortage of talented people for RAW.That is enough.

Bangladesh should be very thankful to RAW.

No one knows anything about RAW activity. It's only speculation and guesses.

How can one talk about such organisation when there is no information ? Another Speculation.....and so on. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Not even 1% Indians know about RAW.

Indeed, More Bangladeshi and Pakistani knows about our RAW. :lol:

its not only that people dont know about it,that is good
but i dont think its properly staffed which is bad(read it somewhere)

RAW , was a powerful organization during the indira gandhi era , but currently it can't be seen as one .......if you compare it with ISI , the pakistani spy organisation enjoys the support of the pakistani govt and pakistani army as well , but with raw the case is totally different , it hardly gets any support from our spineless govt , that is the reason why our spy network in pakistan has collapsed over the past few years , while ISI do has got some assets in india , and i seriously feel that the nation needs to know the contributions of this organization towards our national security and help build it once again .

I dont think raw has done anything great.
I have heard only bad things about it .their main work is intelligence gathering. They had no knowledge of kargil, 26/11, the recent 3 bomb blasts in delhi,mumbai,agra.

RAW , was a powerful organization during the indira gandhi era , but currently it can't be seen as one .......if you compare it with ISI , the pakistani spy organisation enjoys the support of the pakistani govt and pakistani army as well , but with raw the case is totally different , it hardly gets any support from our spineless govt , that is the reason why our spy network in pakistan has collapsed over the past few years , while ISI do has got some assets in india , and i seriously feel that the nation needs to know the contributions of this organization towards our national security and help build it once again .

What??? It would be disasterous to create monsters, howsoever appealing and powerful the idea of a monster at beck and call may seem. The idea is false.

I'm happy RAW is ''stuck in bureaucracy'' according to you and is not as ''efficient'' as ISI. I would be ashamed to be an Indian citizen when my goverment looks like shameless scum lying through the teeth that their ex servicemen have suffered an accident and have lost their memory.

Don't take all the sloganeering for ghairat. The sloganeering is just a drug, gives a high, suppresses critical thinking.

raw is no match to isi howver

allah hu akbal

I have been thinking of buying a DSLR camera for a few days.So I go to this website named Flipkart where they provide the facility to compare similar products depending upon technical specifications...

The question is,did you do similar kind of comparison to find out which organization is better??Or is it just your young blood speaking??

RAW was killed by the Jackass Gujral with the Gujral Doctrine!

It's true that not more than 5% of Indian Population know about RAW! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom