What's new

Report reveals huge scale of corruption among Chinese government officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they had better run away. :angry:

A lot of officials run away and their relatives own west countries' visas. They bank accounts in Switzerland are known by FBI. so they are afraid of USA's reveal about this

Really? Where can you get so much confidence in Chinese gov? I think China is the worst one in the world in terms of corruption.

Nope, we're doing better than Vietnam, Myanmar, Somalia, India, the Congo and Nigeria.

http://articles.economictimes.india...28472267_1_swiss-banks-p-notes-european-banks

A lot of officials run away and their relatives own west countries' visas. They bank accounts in Switzerland are known by FBI. so they are afraid of USA's reveal about this

The FBI does not know Swiss Bank accounts. It wouldn't be asking Switzerland to reveal the bank accounts of American billionaires if it did.

A Western country's visa is useless if they're still in China; only problem is if they are outside of China.

American and european politicians are much more sutle. They support a particular vested interest and then after they finish their political career they get given jobs and paid for doing very little by those they have supported eg Tony Blair.

Nope, we're doing better than Vietnam, Myanmar, Somalia, India, the Congo and Nigeria.

Money lying in Swiss banks may hit markets via P-notes - Economic Times

The FBI does not know Swiss Bank accounts. It wouldn't be asking Switzerland to reveal the bank accounts of American billionaires if it did.

A Western country's visa is useless if they're still in China; only problem is if they are outside of China.

They can run away when the revolution happens in China again. I bet that they will run and left the poor people here, fighting!
Everytime, when china has problems with US, we quit. Because the gov just considers the interests of the party- the so-called benifit-group.

They can run away when the revolution happens in China again. I bet that they will run and left the poor people here, fighting!
Everytime, when china has problems with US, we quit. Because the gov just considers the interests of the party- the so-called benifit-group.

不好意思,我有点看不懂你的英文。。。能不能用中文给我发短信?

呵呵,如果没有贪官中国会怎样呢?现在的政府仍然遵循邓小平20年前提出来的“韬光养晦”政策,而邓小平是中国最大的贪官和独裁者。邓小平的儿子在米国ROCHESTER大学留学,他的孙子是米国公民。现在的腐败/GDP比率远远没有80,90年代那么恐怖,主要原因就是邓小平以及他的团队(江泽民,上海派,太子党)在最近几年被老胡打压了。因此,这些“既得利益集团”在05年后就开始拼命把财产往国外移。胡温退休后,习近平的太子党/上海派估计会加快资产的移动。估计习近平将是最后一任太子党/上海派国家主席。2022年后中国的资本流失应该稳定下来。

MODS: i request you do not delete this post because some things are better/easier said in Chinese.

ACtually when it comes to illegal financial outflows, China is way ahead. India's position actually came down recently from position 5 in the 2002-2006 period to no.15 in overall 2000-2009 period.

Global Financial Integrity - Reports - Illicit Financial Flows from Developing Countries: 2000-2009 - Overview

Top 10 countries with the highest measured cumulative illicit financial outflows between 2000 and 2008 were:

1. China: $2.18 trillion
2. Russia: $427 billion
3. Mexico: $416 billon
4. Saudi Arabia: $302 billion
5. Malaysia: $291 billion
6. United Arab Emirates: $276 billion
7. Kuwait: $242 billion
8. Venezuela: $157 billion
9. Qatar: $138 billion
10. Nigeria: $130 billion

lol. india definitely is more corrupt than china. i dont even need any numbers to prove it. just look at the state of both nations and u will see

lol. india definitely is more corrupt than china. i dont even need any numbers to prove it. just look at the state of both nations and u will see

Nah I definitely believe China has more capital flight but it is made up for by capital inflow and creation of new wealth. India only has capital flight and has less wealth creation. China is developing in spite of corruption.

I wouldn't give a sh!t about corruption if it stayed in the country because it'll stimulate the economy.

不好意思,我有点看不懂你的英文。。。能不能用中文给我发短信?

呵呵,如果没有贪官中国会怎样呢?现在的政府仍然遵循邓小平20年前提出来的“韬光养晦”政策,而邓小平是中国最大的贪官和独裁者。邓小平的儿子在米国ROCHESTER大学留学,他的孙子是米国公民。现在的腐败/GDP比率远远没有80,90年代那么恐怖,主要原因就是邓小平以及他的团队(江泽民,上海派,太子党)在最近几年被老胡打压了。因此,这些“既得利益集团”在05年后就开始拼命把财产往国外移。胡温退休后,习近平的太子党/上海派估计会加快资产的移动。估计习近平将是最后一任太子党/上海派国家主席。2022年后中国的资本流失应该稳定下来。

MODS: i request you do not delete this post because some things are better/easier said in Chinese.

Bro, i believe he might be that fleaking idiot from yesterday, first,faking as Chinese member areal, me Brotherhood next and finally you Below-freezing before he got banned? :lol:
PS, he probably will tell you he's not quite understood your Chinese, english please;)

Nah I definitely believe China has more capital flight but it is made up for by capital inflow and creation of new wealth. India only has capital flight and has less wealth creation. China is developing in spite of corruption.

I wouldn't give a sh!t about corruption if it stayed in the country because it'll stimulate the economy.

Yes, Officials here stimulate the economy by sleeping with more virgins.

Bro, i believe he might be that fleaking idiot from yesterday, first,faking as Chinese member areal, me Brotherhood next and finally you Below-freezing before he got banned? :lol:
PS, he probably will tell you he's not quite understood your Chinese, english please;)

I think he is serious, but its good to have a different opinion.

I just hate slogan shouters that have no common sense. How is shouting "China sucks, no democracy!" going to improve China at all? Its like those losers on UOCN (Union of Chinese Nationalists) talking about how democratic they are in 1 breath and then talking about how they will execute 80 million commies in the next. No wonder KMT lost, if this is the type of people they attract.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Yes, Officials here stimulate the economy by sleeping with more virgins.

Are you a traditionalist that cares about virginity? :lol: 你是从30年代穿越过来的吗~

Yes, your suggestion is a typical commie's method. Get the different voice banned.

I think he is serious, but its good to have a different opinion.

I just hate slogan shouters that have no common sense. How is shouting "China sucks, no democracy!" going to improve China at all? Its like those losers on UOCN (Union of Chinese Nationalists) talking about how democratic they are in 1 breath and then talking about how they will execute 80 million commies in the next. No wonder KMT lost, if this is the type of people they attract.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Are you a traditionalist that cares about virginity? :lol: 你是从30年代穿越过来的吗~

也没有,只是看到重庆那个狗官蛮喜欢处女的。

Many KMT supporters in China talk about how democratic they are, and then label everyone with a different opinion "commie puppet" :lol:

Little do they know that KMT doesn't care about them at all. KMT will drown millions just to delay Japan for a few weeks, after their plan to sell NE to Japan failed. They will then burn their own cities to a crisp and don't care about anyone living in it.

花å›å£å†³å¤äº‹ä»¶ - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

文夕大火 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Mukden Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zhang Xueliang, under implicit instructions from Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalist Government to adhere to a nonresistance policy, had already urged his men to not put up a fight, and to store away any weapons in case the Japanese invaded. Therefore, the Japanese soldiers proceeded to occupy and garrison the major cities of Changchun, Antung, and their surrounding areas with minimal difficulty. However, in November, muslim General Ma Zhanshan, the acting governor of Heilongjiang, began resistance with his provincial army, followed in January by Generals Ting Chao and Li Du with their local Jilin provincial forces. Despite this resistance, within five months of the Mukden Incident, the Imperial Japanese Army had overrun all major towns and cities in the provinces of Liaoning, Jilin, and Heilongjiang.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

也没有,只是看到重庆那个狗官蛮喜欢处女的。

薄熙来?具体哪个“狗官”?能不能正常说话?这里又不会被跨省 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom