What's new

Religious Scholars of All Sects of Pakistan Announce Full Support to GEO and Jang Group

They may not be a majority yet, but they are making gains, slowly. It has been high time to put the leash on them for years and years now, and yet nothing has been done, while the costs keep mounting, in blood, tears and sweat. What are we waiting for?

We have to take one enemy at a time :)

ISI, the neo-hashashin, should remember that pak army's ideological backbone were these mullahs. The chill should run through their spines if ulemas of all sects are not standing with them against Geo group.
Perhaps Allah is depriving pak army of prestige due the sins they committed after 9/11, even their once supporter jumat e islami questioned their shahadat in america's war. A captain friend of mine was addressing as "you civilians this , you civilians that", i told him "your father was a teacher, a civilian in your books, and now you feel you have surkhab key par by becoming a fauji, fear the day when awam wont consider you their own"

Few sold out mullahs who can be bought or sold at any price in a market. No wonder Pakistan is so messed up.

Paisa Phaeeenk Tamasha Daeek... JEW Group Khalil-ur-Rehman to Mullas!

not sure about that since i saw some mullahs giving speach against GEO.

But as i care or trust them. What i know is EVERY ONE in media should follow some ethic and rules thats it.

I am Surprised by JUI-Sami'ulHaq Group's Secretary General's Statement That Mir Shakil and Mir Khalil are Uncrowned Kings of Pakistani Journalism...

Jamiat-e-Ahl-e-Hadith's Chief Ibtasam-e-Elahi Zaheer
Also Announces his Support To GEO... This is also Surprising..

Jinnah University's Islamiyat Dept Head Dr Afzal Says That Jang is Only Newpaper which Defends Nazriya e Pakistan

Mufti Naeem says that Jang Group has 75 years history of Defending Islam and Pakistan..

Barelvi Scholars :
- Mufti Raghib Naeemi, Mufti Muneeb, Allamah Naseem Ahmad Siddeeqi, Khawaja Ghulam Faridi, Allamah Hamzah Ali Qadri, Mufti Kokab Noorani

Deobandi Scholars:-Mufi Na'eem, Mufti Rafee' Usmani, AbdulRaoof Farooqi, Tahir Ashrafi

Ahl-e-Hadith Scholars:- Allamah Zubair Ahmad Zaheer, Professor Yunus Siddeeqi, Ibtasam-e-Elahi Zaheer

Shia Scholars:-Niaz Husain Naqwi, Shabeer Hasan Maisami, Razi Ja'far Naqvi

1619.gif

5-4-2014_17864_1.gif
So JEW (GEO) IS NOT SUPPORTING BY JEWS (THIS GOVT. PENSIONED MULLAHS) :devil:

Back
Top Bottom