What's new

Religious intolerance: Second church attacked in pakistan in 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow on a cracker!! If the Quran was treated in this manner by Christians and thrown on the floor, what would have been the reaction of Muslims? I shudder to think what would have happened.

Some Muslims treat other religions like mud. There needs to be a paradigm shift in mindsets and Mullahs should take the lead in educating them that all religions must be treated equally and with respect. The same goes with those yahoos in Western countries who treat Islam with such disdain.

You should note that only this month during the government sponsored day of protest against an unreleased film 9000 miles away, pakistanis burned to ground a church and desecrated a temple and broke hindu idols.

However, the sense of superiority is so internalised by some people that they do no find anything wrong here, certainly they do not think its same kind of attack on others religion.

This can be seen in pakistan's laws where insulting islam has extreme strict punishments.

Come 2050

Pakistan will be 100 % muslim

:enjoy:

You are under-estimating "1 Pakistani momin= 10 bhartis" ideology & end-result generation of Zia's educational reforms .

100% muslim thingy will happen prabably 20-25 years before 2050, if Pakistan remains intact in world geography till then. If it does then in 2050, 100% sunni will be the agenda of pakistan I guess.

Exactly- Pakistanis have jews in breakfast- Christians in lunch- and hindus in dinner- and few ahmadis here and there as snacks-
I am hungry- and You smell like chicken?- you a hindu?-

if u will remove breakfast , other is theoretically right ......there is enough chicken in your country for next 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom