What's new

Relating to thread in

Bengal

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The title of this thread should read 'Related to a thread by a Pakistani about Bengalis'.

The comment was this:

"As I said Bangladesh should never be part of Pakistan in the first place... I am telling u from personal experience that all native groups of Pakistan (sindhis, punjabis, pashtun, balochis and kashmiri) dont like them...

It is ironic but a harsh reality that people from NORTH Western states (present day Pakistan) always think they are better and superior than the rest of India and they are kinda racist against other Indians. This mentality still exists in India too, where north indians think they are better than south indians."

My response:

Honestly, we don't care if you hate us.

Lot of the killings of Bengali Hindus were done by Pakistanis prior 1971. We Bangladeshis have mostly cordial relationship with our Bengali Hindus. Even in recent years when some Hindus of Bangladesh were mistreated, the people that carried out such attacks were mostly groups that were affiliated in some way to Pakistan. Frankly, Islam doesn't play a great role in the lives of Bangladeshis, particularly the newer generation. But despite this I would Bangladeshis are often better Muslims than Pakistanis. You should see the number of Pakistani men in the UK that drink, sleep around and yet pretend to be 'good' Muslims.

Bengal has produced huge number of world renowned intellectuals in the fields of science, maths, literature.

I'll list just a few here as there are too many to list.

Jagadish Chandra Bose - pioneer of radio and microwave optics as well as plant science, among other things

Prafulla Chandra Ray - 'father' of modern chemistry in India and founder of India's first first pharmaceutical company

Ram Mohan Roy - known as the 'maker' of modern India and who drew the line of progress for Indian society under British rule

Bankim Chattopadhyay - great intellectual and the composer of India's national song

Rabindra Nath Tagore - first non-European winner of the Nobel Prize and composer of the Indian and Bangladeshi national anthems

Satyajit Ray - widely considered to be one greatest film makers of all time, and we are not talking about Bollywood trash here

Sal Khan - of Khan Academy, an educator to the world

Fazlur Khan - devised the blueprint for tall building construction today

Jawed Karim - founder of Youtube and Paypal

Nevermind that Pakistan killed many Bengali intellectuals, had we still been under Pakistani rule, surely many of the schools would by now been converted into Madrasas and Pakistani professors would be in charge at top universities across the country. There would have been a general de-intellectualising of the country.

Many Bangladeshis that came to the UK were economic migrants to work in factories but the current generation is excelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread is about Bengal of Bangladesh??

Bye bye time.... thank you for visiting.......

@Aeronaut ..... time to send our brother back..... along with his reply of a thread.....

The title of this thread should read 'Related to a thread by a Pakistani about Bengalis in the Afghanforums'.

I was going to reply to a comment left by Pakistani in the Afghanforums but unfortunately it is now invitation only and therefore can't join right away.

The comment was this:

"As I said Bangladesh should never be part of Pakistan in the first place... I am telling u from personal experience that all native groups of Pakistan (sindhis, punjabis, pashtun, balochis and kashmiri) dont like them...

It is ironic but a harsh reality that people from NORTH Western states (present day Pakistan) always think they are better and superior than the rest of India and they are kinda racist against other Indians. This mentality still exists in India too, where north indians think they are better than south indians."

My response:

Honestly, we don't care if you hate us.

Lot of the killings of Bengali Hindus were done by Pakistanis prior 1971. We Bangladeshis have mostly cordial relationship with our Bengali Hindus. Even in recent years when some Hindus of Bangladesh were mistreated, the people that carried out such attacks were mostly groups that were affiliated in some way to Pakistan. Frankly, Islam doesn't play a great role in the lives of Bangladeshis, particularly the newer generation. But despite this I would Bangladeshis are often better Muslims than Pakistanis. You should see the number of Pakistani men in the UK that drink, sleep around and yet pretend to be 'good' Muslims.

Bengal has produced huge number of world renowned intellectuals in the fields of science, maths, literature.

I'll list just a few here as there are too many to list.

Jagadish Chandra Bose - pioneer of radio and microwave optics as well as plant science, among other things

Prafulla Chandra Ray - 'father' of modern chemistry in India and founder of India's first first pharmaceutical company

Ram Mohan Roy - known as the 'maker' of modern India and who drew the line of progress for Indian society under British rule

Bankim Chattopadhyay - great intellectual and the composer of India's national song

Rabindra Nath Tagore - first non-European winner of the Nobel Prize and composer of the Indian and Bangladeshi national anthems

Satyajit Ray - widely considered to be one greatest film makers of all time, and we are not talking about Bollywood trash here

Sal Khan - of Khan Academy, an educator to the world

Fazlur Khan - devised the blueprint for tall building construction today

Jawed Karim - founder of Youtube and Paypal

Nevermind that Pakistan killed many Bengali intellectuals, had we still been under Pakistani rule, surely many of the schools would by now been converted into Madrasas and Pakistani professors would be in charge at top universities across the country. There would have been a general de-intellectualising of the country.

Many Bangladeshis that came to the UK were economic migrants to work in factories but the current generation is excelling.

The thread is about the Bengali people (Bangladesh and West Bengal). Bangladesh will eventually annex WB.

The thread is about the Bengali people (Bangladesh and West Bengal). Bangladesh will eventually annex WB.

Just joined and started trolling right from your 2nd post in this forum? Anyway, welcome to PDF, and change your country flag to Bangladesh, that's a rule of this forum.

Last edited:
It doesn't need to fight the Indian army. Bangladesh will overflow WB with people and imposition of culture that WB will become Bangladesh in all but name, and this will eventually lead to WB breaking away from India. No need for war and bloodshed.

By the way, I agree with the Pakistani commenter on the Afghanfoums. Bangladesh should never have been a part of Pakistan. We had to wait till 1971 for independence and then a further 2/3 decades before we could start rebuilding. Bangladesh would have been a bigger economy than Pakistan by now had we not been part of Pakistan.

It doesn't need to fight the Indian army. Bangladesh will overflow WB with people and imposition of culture that WB will become Bangladesh in all but name, and this will eventually lead to WB breaking away from India. No need for war and bloodshed.

By the way, I agree with the Pakistani commenter on the Afghanfoums. Bangladesh should never have been a part of Pakistan. We had to wait till 1971 for independence and then a further 2/3 decades before we could start rebuilding. Bangladesh would have been a bigger economy than Pakistan by now had we not been part of Pakistan.

It is the Indian culture that is getting imposed on Bangladesh, and about the people, they will be kicked out the moment they try to act smart. Don't bite things that you can't chew.

btw, change your country flag to Bangladesh or you will be reported.

"change your country flag to Bangladesh"

I tried to do that in profile but do not see the option.

I went in there earlier but no option to change the flag.

Lets agree with what you wrote but how will you break WB from India??

Back
Top Bottom