What's new

Rejected MMRCA vendors fight to return

lol small loss a deal worth 10 billion dollars has slipped out of their hands and u r saying small loss.

no less then their prez was lobbying for the deal and u say small loss.

The business value is small. But the political value is bigger. For LM and Boeing, its not that big of a deal. For Obama, its a bigger deal. Eventually, India may join in a NATO like alliance with the US if India continue to rely on the US for support.

Actually by telling these other aircraft makers where their shortcomings are, doesn't that allow the same manufactureers to gain insight as to their strengths and weaknesses compared to their compoetitors? I mean India should say that violates the "secrecy clause" and keep it moving.

As per my knowlegde, we need to sign some kind of agreement (probably CSMOSA ), then only USA can transfer best technology to INDIA, Even I heard that they removed some part from the Carrier aircraft (C17 probably), coz India refused to sign on any agreement...

F18 is potent aircraft. We want it full, not half...

Lets analysis for deny other aircrafts.
(1) no faith in usa as any time they ban on india. second in 1998 after nuke experiment they seized all sea harier sent for upgradation without reason however time to forget those. not good reason.
(2) Pak has f-16 hence they aware about all maneouvers and tech. so no surprise stunt possible, Pak pilots are doing job since many years hence know more than India so no to f-16.
(3) grippen falls in small aircraft category. engine belongs to USA. no AESA. no to grippen
(4) Mig 35 no semi stealth like rafale. delay in gorskov. no supply of parts in time.
(5) f-18 no new tech, composite materials.
(6) Yes to Rafale and Typhoon
new morden tech, High Thrust and weight ratio Typhoon 1.15 & Rafale 1.10, semi stealth, composite material used, better weapon load typhoon-7500kg, Rafale-9500kg which are more than others, two engines hence in critical time even one engine lost other survive the plane not in case of f-16 or grippen, falls in medium category. avionics. etc.
hence these.
F-16 lost race prior as pak have that, grippen falls in small category with one engine, mig-35 & f-18 not stealthier. political relation ship with france and europe cool and steady in compare to us and rus.

Well not good to purchase 21 of each. we r going to purchase planes not vegitables sir. 100grm potatoes, 100 grm tomatoes like that. Nike Air chief marshal love only limited fighters so not need to learn handling all different functions of different fighters, no.2 get more experience with same plane and maneouvers, not possible at all on other reasons too. practically impossible. just purchase nice one.

well I love typhoon as its thrust more than rafale and also better in engine thrust, speed, service ceiling, rate of climb, combat range etc. politically however Rafale is best france is in good relation than other four.

God why do they expect us to give a reason for omitting their fighter, when we pay for what we needed they are not gifting us any thing we pay we pay even more than what their air force paid :hitwall: .

But after all i wish India must pin point the details where the all lost fighter failed in trial and make them public so it makes marketing their plane more problematic to other countries too :azn: and it will save our time in future deals also as they wont open their mouth again saying WHY, HOW, UNFAIR, NOT TRANSPARENT etc.... etc...

what If both the shortlisted aircraft price not able to meet the allocated fund for MMRCA ?

does the next inline aircrafts will be called in..?

what If both the shortlisted aircraft price not able to meet the allocated fund for MMRCA ?

does the next inline aircrafts will be called in..?

no none can call next fighters one rejected. Internationally value may be falls as we failed to get fighter and sacrifice. all other fighters may raised question and sue in court for such.till last movement result was not declare of shortlist just for healthy compitition. after shortlist declared they asked immediately for the time so by mutual understanding both compititer rise their bid by cartailing. we defeated in gorscov, world know we give price as they want and we not raised much dispute on the same. price shall hike in future. "we are helpless as leaders are hopeless". we have to reply possitively to other company we r not street customer but a royal country. manner of reply must be in specific form with cool mind. they lost 10billion not a simple loss for them. they gave their important time and money for get the deal respect it. cool mind and political practical behaviour and maturity is needed. let the reply be given to them in cool way and digestanle manner. find their lacuna shut their mouth. and avoid much answering their question. prove your sovereinity.

united states with their garbage which they will start getting rid of as india will be inducting.

with so many sanctions and virus in system.

they are giving us the same eqipemnts they are offering paksitan for free or almost no cost.

their inferior technology compared to their current project.

isnt that enough of a reason ???? india is not their waste dumping ground. they can eat my shorts.

Well it is simple...Rafale and EFT are the best bet and far more advanced than the Amrican and Russian aircrafts in fray. So IAF made a wise choice.

As per my knowlegde, we need to sign some kind of agreement (probably CSMOSA ), then only USA can transfer best technology to INDIA, Even I heard that they removed some part from the Carrier aircraft (C17 probably), coz India refused to sign on any agreement...

F18 is potent aircraft. We want it full, not half...

F-18 is a good aircraft, but it is getting old.

Well it is simple...Rafale and EFT are the best bet and far more advanced than the Amrican and Russian aircrafts in fray. So IAF made a wise choice.

It's not only a choice of the fighter, but clearly against restrictions and in favour of ToT and industrial benefits! These are the areas where the US offers have several limitations and what makes the Europeans so interesting for us.

Back
Top Bottom