What's new

Rehman Malik's lies exposed

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Let me show you guys something Rehman malik is trying to sale to our public.

1101202148-1.jpg

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101202148&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110327

Predator Flight ceiling = 25,000 ft not 66,000 feet as Rehman Says.

F-16 Flight ceiling = 50,000ft + not 33,000ft.

Is it possible to bring those bugs down ? Yes -

There is no political will about stopping these drone attacks , Rehman Malik is just fooling the public by telling lies over and over again.

Lie till you go blue --- :rolleyes:

R.Malik also claimed he was in possession of the boat that Kasab rode to india... :)
He also said once that a suicide bomber can be bought for 25000/- (don't remember the currency)

His faces matches old Indian comedian. About drones, PA and GOP both allow drones to operate. Now since public cannot understand it, they keep giving goli.

His faces matches old Indian comedian. About drones, PA and GOP both allow drones to operate. Now since public cannot understand it, they keep giving goli.

GOP only not PA ..keep ur prapoganda for urself :) Mr.Rabbit

GOP only not PA ..keep ur prapoganda for urself :) Mr.Rabbit

Well PA has been allowing the drones to operate, since PA was GOP..or have you already forgotten the Musharraf era?

To be honest, what he said is true.
Not you and me, but general public overall.

I hope you all understand what I mean.
They all are living like small children, what anyone says to them, they blindly believe in it.

I am not speaing politically, but also socially and religiously.
Our politicians have kept them in this way, and politicans include great people like 'Rehman Malik' :sick:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom