What's new

Record of the conflict between the Government and Dawn

No Adux,

Musharaf is a claver man, a commondo and an excillent general.

Media is his life line.

If he kills media, he would get killed by it, he was able to stay in power because of free media, that provided public an exhaust.

He himself walked in TV's office and got live interviews, media guys do a postmartem of him and that is the reason, why he still enjoys support from educated people (not all).

This is another good step, any news paper which wants to set up radio or tv channel can do without asking govt, let them compete each other, SIT AND RULE.

Ofcourse I agree Musharraf is clever man, Read my post again.
Free-media is not something he thrives in, cuz a Dictator has to consolidate his power, therfore he has to show linenacy and pay off people etc. Free media will roast him, CJ issue is a good example
he is very good to manipulating the media to toe his lines. I consider him an able leader, My personal belief is that, his utility to Pakistan is getting over.

I dont want to go in to leanthy debate of weather he is a dictator or not, we can keep it for some other time, I have my own opinion about that, but he is blessing for Pakistan.

Mistakes every one makes and he made as well, but he is doing too much for country that he needs to be appriciated.

The military was jamming tv singals recently when i was in islamabad so tv companies could not cover a large demo by lawyers.
This was about 9/10 days ago.

Today even a old "Nani" of a journalist dies, he would blame PMRA or government............lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom