What's new

Really? CIA agents killed by China military for catching Snowden in H.K

Also, the NYT doesn't format their links that way.

never mind, secret service works like this. I prefer to believe it.

They have no jurisdiction here.

Any foreign agent or spy trying to operate on Chinese soil knows that if they are caught they will be in a world of sh*t.

No excuses and no mercy for them.

If anything is dead then it is the English language. Can't think of NT writing such a grammar-less POS
This is where you are wrong.

The New York Times is a joint operation branch of the CIA-Mossad. This is reverse psyche ops. By making the news so poorly presented, the CIA-Mossad preemptively discredit the truth when they believe the truth will inevitably come out.

Stay on this forum long enough and you too can come up with loony conspiracy sh1t like this. Easily. :lol:

never mind, secret service works like this. I prefer to believe it.

Your choice, there are many people who prefer to believe things against all evidence and logic.

You certainly aren't alone.

Sometime try to believe on truth and not like puppet of others.

If its truth you don't have to have Blind Belief towards it . But Oh well Anything Anti-Amreeka can be peddled in Pakistan . And if you don't agree you are a Puppet :rofl:

They have no jurisdiction here.

Any foreign agent or spy trying to operate on Chinese soil knows that if they are caught they will be in a world of sh*t.

No excuses and no mercy for them.

Americans can still pull it off. They have Jack Bauer with direct orders from white house :lol::lol::lol:

I wonder what happens if a Chinese defector runs to US and tell the truth about CCP. Probably executed later by Chinese spies.

Anyway, Snowden is a truth teller

Back
Top Bottom