What's new

Real poverty in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
with such a large population there is bound to be Povert in India and China but good thing is that both of these countries are reducing poverty at a significant rate...

this will hurt the pakistanis and chinese members here
To put your twisted gleeful mind straight: no, it will not!

So Poverty does Exist In china Too

I thought there was no poverty in China hmmmm..
I Thought only we had poverty....
OKay
There are poverties in China, unless you are severely undereducated.

There are poverty even in the USA where children are getting starved every day. But the big difference is that children in China and US are not STARVED TO DEATH! Not especially in numbers of millions a year.
Poverty exist every part of world,only difference is that in India its very high and in China,EU and USA is very less.

I don't like this thread,we should not raise finger on China we should develop our own country.we are doing the same thing what pakistani member do.This thread should be ban.
Very sane statements. India needs to be ruled by your kind. If India were ruled by your kind of people, it would be a formidable competitor to China and a beacon of Asia countries.

someones ego got hurt poor you didnt your media reported this oh sorry they are controled by state

Contrary to your foolish remark, poverty in China are well known among educated Chinese and Chinese leadership.

Chinese members must visit this thread. they always spend pages ( also add bandwidth ) shouting how India is poor and they have very less poverty.

P.S - this thread will soon come under attack from decedents of oldest continuous civilization of world ;)

I encourage the Chinese to visit this thread, too, but with different intention – without the kind of gleefulness you obviously failed to conceal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom