What's new

Readers favour Jamaat ban

Islamophobe i guess.

You contradict yourself. You say Indian Jamaat is more conservative than your Jamaat, then you claim Indians hate your Jamaat but not Indian Jamaat, and then you offer the gem that because Indians hate Islam, all this on a thread about Bangladeshis supporting a ban on BD Jamaat!!!

Not the brightest peace of reasoning, but perfectly suitable for a certain kind of BD posters. As long as you somehow bring in ''hindus'', it all makes sense to your preconditioned brains!!!

You contradict yourself. You say Indian Jamaat is more conservative than your Jamaat, then you claim Indians hate your Jamaat but not Indian Jamaat, and then you offer the gem that because Indians hate Islam, all this on a thread about Bangladeshis supporting a ban on BD Jamaat!!!

Not the brightest peace of reasoning, but perfectly suitable for a certain kind of BD posters.

if your jamaat e hind became a major political force then you guys would have gone for banning them too. Since they are nothing major, you guys don't show your true color,

if your jamaat e hind became a major political force then you guys would have gone for banning them too. Since they are nothing major, you guys don't show your true color,

It's been banned twice already in India, but supreme court revoked those decisions.

Jamaat-e-Islami Hind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Government of India twice banned the organization though both decisions were revoked later after favourable rulings from the Supreme Court of India.

Organisations may be banned based on their activities in India and RSS - the largest Hindu organisation has been banned twice in India but as long as they agree to work within indian constitution, they are allowed to function. That may be too difficult for a person of your intellect to follow. Please prove me right by a lame response.

Since you are calling me an islamophone, you must be a jamati yourself.

razakars are those idiots who are more pakistani than pakistanis. the ones who are filled with islamic mumbo jumbo nonsense and dreams of greater mughalistan.. yea those people i am well aware of.....

The word simply means "helper" in Urdu (oh the irony).

Given the profile you gave on them, they have every right to exist just as much as the likes of BJP and RSS have the right to exist, regardless of how retarded they may seem. That is of-course, unless they violate Indian law in anyway.

Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami, previously known as Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, and Jamaat for short, is the largest Islamist political party in Bangladesh, though they have removed the phrase "Rule of Allah" from their party charter.
A large number of members of the party have played a crucial in the 1971 Bangladesh atrocities during the liberation war, such as in organized killing of intellectuals, genocide and violence against women.
Jamaat joined the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) in an alliance and lead a four-party coalition government during 2001-2006 and held two Ministries in Khaleda Zia's government. They are an anti-liberation front who openly attempted to stop the liberation of Bangladesh from Pakistan, believing it would have existed better as a dominated Islamic state under Pakistani rule.

Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami, previously known as Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, and Jamaat for short, is the largest Islamist political party in Bangladesh, though they have removed the phrase "Rule of Allah" from their party charter.
A large number of members of the party have played a crucial in the 1971 Bangladesh atrocities during the liberation war, such as in organized killing of intellectuals, genocide and violence against women.
Jamaat joined the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) in an alliance and lead a four-party coalition government during 2001-2006 and held two Ministries in Khaleda Zia's government. They are an anti-liberation front who openly attempted to stop the liberation of Bangladesh from Pakistan, believing it would have existed better as a dominated Islamic state under Pakistani rule.

Although they are bhondo, the anti liberation deeds haven't been proved yet so better not make comments on that :coffee:

Although they are bhondo, the anti liberation deeds haven't been proved yet so better not make comments on that :coffee:

Plz.....proving it court in South Asia will make us wait to death. This should have been reolved decades ago. Pakistan and the Middle East still control your nation. Your ppl are treated like slaves in the MIddle East....wake up

Jamaat e hind's ideology is much much more conservative than our jamaat e islami. I wonder why they hate our jamaatis:lol:

Yes you are spot on...And apart from that Jamaat e Hind also have many things that is not good be discussed here...But due to vote bank politics and trying to appease minority, nothing is said about them....

Plz.....proving it court in South Asia will make us wait to death. This should have been reolved decades ago. Pakistan and the Middle East still control your nation. Your ppl are treated like slaves in the MIddle East....wake up

What is this? Pakistan call us dalal state, Indians say that we are extremists :cheesy: can't we just be Bangladeshis? Anyway, no Middle east don't treat us as slave, but problem is that they don't treat us as equal either. Not all are like that though, i met many, who are awesome.

What is this? Pakistan call us dalal state, Indians say that we are extremists :cheesy: can't we just be Bangladeshis? Anyway, no Middle east don't treat us as slave, but problem is that they don't treat us as equal either. Not all are like that though, i met many, who are awesome.

Nobody really care outside of Bangladesh unless it becomes an issue for them. As forthe Middle East, ask the kids who were sent there to ride camles for sport, and ask the domestic servants who are tortured, raped and enslaved. Its affects everyone on the Subcontinent. The ones you met, are just trying to befriend you for a chance to marry women from our lands. It already is happening in Libya and Egypt.

Nobody really care outside of Bangladesh unless it becomes an issue for them. As forthe Middle East, ask the kids who were sent there to ride camles for sport, and ask the domestic servants who are tortured, raped and enslaved. Its affects everyone on the Subcontinent. The ones you met, are just trying to befriend you for a chance to marry women from our lands. It already is happening in Libya and Egypt.

Middle east, while being the most holy place for Muslims, have a great load of bigotry. You can't blame the whole on them and money corrupts people so oh well. And i was born in Kuwait and live there so i know a great lot about them ;)

Back
Top Bottom