What's new

Raytheon Awarded $8.6 Million for AIM-9X Support in Saudi Arabia

Why do you want to start the 1990 discussion again, you know that when it comes to this khaleejis come with 5 against me cause they can’t take the facts.
We use other threads for the chuwaitis, here its about qatar

Qatar army is part of GCC shield forces. All of them are well trained, sophisticatedly equipped and ready to hit.

Qatar army is part of GCC shield forces. All of them are well trained, sophisticatedly equipped and ready to hit.

GCC peninsula shield is a force made mostly to support the small countries of the GCC ( Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain ), especially during protests and similar events.
Not made for conventional warfare.

Qatar is ruled by a fat pig and his banana *****, 2 zionist dogs, anyone that supports them is a zionist.
The best GCC country is UAE, however Qatar needs to be wiped of the map for the sake of peace and stability in the Middle east.

Who would be silly enough to attack Qatar? It is the world's 5'th biggest natural gas producer and has enormous proven natural gas reserves and a very big oil production compared to its size.

The Arab nations, Sunnis nor the GCC will allow that to happen. Nor all the world powers who import and rely on Qatar for their gas consumption. Also nobody attacks any country on the Arabian Peninsula without getting problems from all other countries on the Peninsula. As seen in Bahrain. Political differences or not. A war would cause problems for KSA, UAE, Oman, Bahrain and greater instability in the region. It is not in the interest of anyone.

Moreover Qatar is a beautiful and nice island:

قلعة الزبارة - الدوحة قطر Al Zubarah Fortress DOHA - QATAR by Hanoverian, on Flickr

Eid Mubarak … by Egy Sioux, on Flickr

Doha 2013 by ryankasper, on Flickr

Flamingos fly by jahrock91, on Flickr

Doha skyscrapers view from the sea by RickAMajit, on Flickr

Untitled by Jerzil, on Flickr

Souq Waqif in Doha by -LucaM- Photography WWW.LUCAMOGLIA.IT, on Flickr

Sealine Beach Resort by Brian Candy, on Flickr

Who would be silly enough to attack Qatar? It is the world's 5'th biggest natural gas producer and has enormous proven natural gas reserves and a very big oil production compared to its size.

Qatar is not the problem,
but
0709-qatar-emir.jpg

Have you read about how he came to power

What is he doing? Other than looking like a closet Indian and removing his father from the throne who is still alive btw?

His wife is doing a lot of good humanitarian work. His policies are annoying on some ares but overall he is not that bad. He donated a lot of money to Darfur a few weeks ago as well.

I do not know him so I cannot tell. The Qatar policy is not my favorite.

Where is the proof of him being a best friend of Israel? They said the same about the Sultan of Oman who is a good ruler.

Where do all these absurd rumors and conspiracy theories come from?

I just read that his father was more conservative than him. So this must be good knows for anti-Muslims?

Qataris might be spoilt brats but their island is a nice place and many of the people are actually friendly. The old generation especially have not forgotten their culture and roots.

Anyway I am not a Qatari. I am against attacking a fellow Arab and Sunni country. Arab countries should not attack other Arab countries.

Also maybe his son will be better as a ruler?

Somewhat I disagree. Yes Qatar Emir once tried to act naughty but then he got his act altogether. You might have not heard of the coup that was about to get him down. Al-mari are sitting in his throat. Any miscalculated act will not drop in his favor at all.

Regardless of how he came to power, I would say he was politically immature but now he knows what he is doing.

I give him credits in his policy in Libya, Palestine esp in Gaza, Egypt although I don't trust Morsi but we did fund his campaign!, Africa and to his strong role in Syria.

I alos give him credits for the financial and humanitarian assist his country is offering to Muslims people/organizations worldwide.

I do also appreciate this

$1 billion Prophet Mohammed series planned by Qatar firm

Not to mention Qatar itself in term of quality of life.

:what:

What is the problem with Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani ? Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani, the father of the current king - Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani - was definitely not up to the task (although I have a deep respect for our forefathers). It was a perfect incompetent. A stupid, selfish. Who lived yet in another millennium with a brain of mentally retarded, as all our ancestors at the beginning of the discovery of oil in Arabian Gulf.

Instead to want transform his country quickly, to modernize (Infrastructure, education, economy, industry). For him there was no emergency. Its sole purpose in life was to enjoy life around the world - hotels, luxury cars and beautiful girls - with petrodollars pile (Gas) of 'North Dome field’ after its discovery.

Before the putsch of 1995, his son meticulously exposed to main leaders tribes of the country all he will do for his country. Its goal, objectives and ways to achieve it - thus ours too, us the GCC-. But mostly he did understand them clearly that oil and gas reserves from Qatar - even if they are huge - are not inexhaustible. Nothing was inexhaustible. It was imperative to act now. And for all this, they followed him without hesitation.

And in view of all results achieved in Qatar ‘in only 17 years’. They had absolutely right.

Qatar

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economic-development-2.html#post4135962

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economic-development-2.html#post4136705

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economic-development-2.html#post4136730

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economic-development-2.html#post4136749

Al Marri's still eyeing the throne,,, There previous coup failed and they are jealous that there is not one person of theirs on influential position which is all occupied by Al Thani family

Though someone forgot to mention, Khalifa Hamad bin Hamad Al Thani itself came to throne by coup

lol ^^

He can always dream. Never, Qatari will not accept return in rear - Other new generation GCC leaders will do not accept either -. The time of the dinosaurs.

We hold perfectly the brides for a glorious future. And nothing will stop us. ^^

Back
Top Bottom