What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its evident that some of our people on this forum get very emotional....keep a cool head, post in civilized and cool-headed manner. Yes this is an issue which brings anger and other emotions, but debate and post sensibly.

and why bash the country when the country itself --the land -- is just fine. Some of the people are who bring the problems home to the table.

Tell me, what are the best chances of success and hope you are talking about? I work here in the US, all major manufacturing is being shipped to China, all services are being outsourced, major industries are being outsourced. Jobs are only being cut, hardly any are being created. Are you telling me that this country is still an economic power? How can you say this country has more opportunities than others? The only thing America has going on which many others don't is the fact that it encourages entrepreneurs without government intervention, to invest & build big businesses. Yet, the conditions in America are not feasible as of yet for entrepreneurship.

Boy - for sure, you dont understand Entrepreneurship. I've treaded the entrepreneurship path in both India and US and I can vouch for US always - the best place for entrepreneurs. For you to sample - to establish a company you need to register it and in US it takes only a day ie 24 hrs ie apply-morning-goto-sleep-registration-ready-next day. No govt office visits, no babu-bastards to be bribed. No need to say how painful these are.

Saudi Arabia is an Authoritarian monarchy which uses religion as a tool to govern its people . KSA is anything but Islamic same goes for Iran.

But both of them call themselves Islamic countries and that is the why they are referred to as such.

Both of them are strong too in repressing their own people and all this is associated with Islam becuase they justify this through religion.

Pakistan nation was betrayed , by the govt establishment and by the victims families..............

I know from the beginning ,its matter of few weeks till the emotions calm down ,RD would on the next flight to Uncle .

From What i read here and on media ,is that how this issue is being a matter of pride,... and RD a pawn to salvage some sense of respect for a state who watch its citizens bombed in drone attacks.

Did anyone with in his/her right sense believe RD was going to get punished and serve his sentenced for his crime in this country that desperately needs US money ??

But ,Now after all the hype that was unnecessarily created around this ambiguous case , its going to hurt and pinch much harder on account of this let down of self respect of Pakistanis by the ruling establishment,... be it civilian govt,military/ISI or the judiciary ,even by the victims' famiyl.

it's genuinely sad to see what has become of what is left of Jinnah's Pakistan

What kind of Jinnah's Pakistan?
There are only followers of Liaqat Ali khan.

But both of them call themselves Islamic countries and that is the why they are referred to as such.

Both of them are strong too in repressing their own people and all this is associated with Islam becuase they justify this through religion.

Okay lets keep this debate safe for some other time shall we?

Saudi families are slaves we all know they depend on US to keep them in power and to protect them. While Pakistan has a traitorous Government. Islam is their front, for example are monarchies allowed in Islam? From my study of Islam monarchy isn't allowed, how is it Islamic?

A true IR would have punished RD, you cannot deny that.

True or not, IR would also let off Davis on blood money.

Islam is religion of peace and love not hatred , both nation will come closer to each other with his release .

Murder is murder and he should have been given life in prison if not a death sentence...
Americans are not above the law! our country is run by businessmen who don't give a damn about the people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom