What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis weeps after release, say reports

Davis started weeping after he was released from jail and seemed to be in a state of trauma, said sources.

He was also given medicines along with counseling and therapy sessions that were carried out in the consulate by the American doctors.

Davis afterwards left for the US because he wanted to reunite with his family and not stay in Pakistan any longer, said sources.

Davis weeps after release, say reports | Latest-News | DAWN.COM

ajeeb baat hai. Hum ney tu ussay VVIP treatment dia tha. Merey khyial mein usey pasand nahin aya.

Davis weeps after release, say reports

Davis started weeping after he was released from jail and seemed to be in a state of trauma, said sources.

He was also given medicines along with counseling and therapy sessions that were carried out in the consulate by the American doctors.

Davis afterwards left for the US because he wanted to reunite with his family and not stay in Pakistan any longer, said sources.

Davis weeps after release, say reports | Latest-News | DAWN.COM

spies also weep? :/

Instead of dividing
Why not reunify it with India ??
South Asia will be a peaceful place to live and we will fukc tht goras on their face .

Think abt it !!
No flamebait intended coz Even I am a muslim .

HI, I think you should leave this discussion. If you want to be a moron.....go elsewhere.

The Pakistani administration or the judicial system cannot be faulted, but the family members of the victims that received money & green cards to come here & live in the US... they think life is rosy here right now, they'll be surprised when they come here. America is in its worst shape since 9/11, & is getting worse day by day.

It is time to recognize that the nation and people of Pakistan are on the front line, an integral part of the ongoing war on terrorism.

Recently a Pakistani Army Major General of Frontier Forces commended need for and helpfulness of drone strikes against the violent Taliban and al Qaida. A Pakistani General on the front lines knows more than some writers who loosely offer their entitled but all to often in my view misguided opinions.

Proactively constructive would be submissions here by those inside Pakistan, not from overseas, whose ideas on how to stop the induction of Pakistani youths into the bloody ranks of the Taliban and al Qaida could help. Consider focusing on the actual problem, terrorism masquerading in the guise of religion, and help your nation of Pakistan bring lawless terrorism to an effective end.

And I came to the conclusion today that not only our politicians, but the Army and ISI are also sell outs!

first of all the time when pakistan sale army was in power and ISI was head of this deal. army is dallal as politicians

Instead of dividing
South Asia will be a peaceful place to live and we will fukc tht goras on their face .

Think abt it !!

Zeeshan Sahab, We will decide our own faith, whether to divide this country in to 10 parts or to Unify Whole Pakistan And Reunite with Kashmir. We Will not take Adivce from "Fellow South Asian Outsiders" about our own faith and destiny Thank you!

Instead of dividing

Think abt it !!

Please don't incite.

For Pakistanis this is a serious matter.

Be constructive.

The Pakistani administration or the judicial system cannot be faulted, but the family members of the victims that received money & green cards to come here & live in the US... they think life is rosy here right now, they'll be surprised when they come here. America is in its worst shape since 9/11, & is getting worse day by day.

And they will face first thing is searching on airport like they are extreme criminals ......................

Instead of dividing

Think abt it !!
go to hell indian union . we need freedom in a small country and work hard for that.no pakistan no india BOTH ARE BS.

i don't know what people are getting so worked up for? He paid the blood money to the family of the victims, the administration didn't release him & the courts went through the legal process. So I don't understand what the problem is.

@ Imran
Mera khayal hai k sad khabar sun kar ap ko kuch ho gya hai , jo itni bhaki bhaki baatain kar rahey hai... Just kidding...

Instead of dividing

Think abt it !!

Not a bad advice by the way. Pakistanis should consider it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom